Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosso View Post
    That's a drawing?! I don't say this often, but please do the world a favor and keep doing what you're doing, that's nothing short of awesome
    omg!! TY !!

    and yes i will continue of course !!! and iomw to do others ones !!!!
    I have plenty of character to work with !

  2. #82
    Your Druid pic is beautiful! I agree with the others, I would love to see a video of it being created in action. (mostly because I can draw stuff like it in black and white myself, but I have still yet to learn how to really work with PS or Illustrator to add the colors and really bring it to life without making it look like a colored in sketch)

  3. #83
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Your Druid pic is beautiful! I agree with the others, I would love to see a video of it being created in action. (mostly because I can draw stuff like it in black and white myself, but I have still yet to learn how to really work with PS or Illustrator to add the colors and really bring it to life without making it look like a colored in sketch)
    i have a lot of request like this but im not sure how to do it and how to record it, i might say, i dont draw it in one day, sometime i work on it about 15min per day, sometime 3h, it depends, it will be hard to record if i dont draw about 5 hours strait.. :x
    but for the color, i try to do what i call, a saturate opposite, when a zone is getting darker, instead of using black, ill use dark purple, if a tree leaf goes brighter, i wont use white, but yellow, i try as far as possible to use a saturate color of the on i use, i should make a pallet of how i work thou, might help you

    ill keep that in mind, i hope i wont forget :P

  4. #84
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    There it is, the final version!!!!
    Ive edited the eye, mouth and shadows
    I just submitted it to Blizzard Fanart ! I hope to see it on their website :O!!

    HERE !!!

  5. #85
    Over 9000! Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    9,549
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    There it is, the final version!!!!
    Ive edited the eye, mouth and shadows
    I just submitted it to Blizzard Fanart ! I hope to see it on their website :O!!

    HERE !!!
    What? How... Huh? ... Ca-- o.o

    Amazing

  6. #86
    Keep up the good work!

    That's really impressive!

  7. #87
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Sast View Post
    Keep up the good work!

    That's really impressive!
    will do ! as soon as i get my new desk ill start a new one!

  8. #88
    excellent work, do you use a stylus and touch pad type set up to draw it then?

    you mentioned wanting to do your other classes - what are they?

  9. #89
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    excellent work, do you use a stylus and touch pad type set up to draw it then?

    you mentioned wanting to do your other classes - what are they?
    I currently use a Wacom Intuos 3, basically a graphic Tablet
    and my other class, female Troll Shaman, female Undead priest and Female BE mage.

    which one should i do next ? :P

  10. #90
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    I currently use a Wacom Intuos 3, basically a graphic Tablet
    and my other class, female Troll Shaman, female Undead priest and Female BE mage.

    which one should i do next ? :P
    If she's the one in your avatar, then definitely the Priest.

    And that's some phenomenal drawing. ^_^

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  11. #91
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Yes its her :P!!!
    im thinking about doing her since, undead are just so cool to desing !

  12. #92
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,153
    Fantastic work! Seriously, she looks amazing - hats off to you
    As for your next project - I vote your female undead priest. I reckon you'll be able to make her look jaw-dropping
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  13. #93
    I do mostly CAD work (use AutoCAD in my current job but trained in mostly Pro-Engineer at uni) and occassionally have to touch on the more graphic design aspect so have done some basics in Photoshop etc (tend to use GIMP at home as its free) but this is way way way beyond anything I can do, straight lines are much easier =p

    as depending what set your troll is wearing i'd say the shaman or the priest, as your avatar shows potential for a great bit of art ^_^

  14. #94
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    hehe yeah :P ! she already have a great set i can use and for my shaman, i still wonder what tier i should use haha so, Undead shadow pirest will be the next !!!



    ty btw for all you great comment really makes my day brighter

  15. #95
    is it male or female troll? spec?

    my troll shaman is male, enhancement spec and wears T5 with the 2 black smithing maces that were BIS for most of TBC (dragonstrike or something?) and works pretty well (or could use the matching fist weapons from hyjal) but you might find it more fun to draw elemental or resto to get some fancy spell effects in - in which case other sets might work better?

    as for the undead shadow priest, i see that working really well, especially with the T6! I think you could probably have a lot of fun working in some shadow effects (while avoiding full on shadow form imo) - don't forget shadow ravens :3

  16. #96
    Nice work. I'm a Game artist so my art comes from character modeling, but IMAGINE THE MODEL QUALITY IF I HAD A CONCEPT LIKE THAT TO MODEL FROM! :O

  17. #97
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,398
    Love it man, amazing drawing. I actually thought it was a model on first glance!

  18. #98
    Would you consider customer work?

  19. #99
    Brewmaster xindykawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lost in the twisting nether
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    is it male or female troll? spec?

    my troll shaman is male, enhancement spec and wears T5 with the 2 black smithing maces that were BIS for most of TBC (dragonstrike or something?) and works pretty well (or could use the matching fist weapons from hyjal) but you might find it more fun to draw elemental or resto to get some fancy spell effects in - in which case other sets might work better?

    as for the undead shadow priest, i see that working really well, especially with the T6! I think you could probably have a lot of fun working in some shadow effects (while avoiding full on shadow form imo) - don't forget shadow ravens :3
    Its a resto/ench shamy, female, and for the ench spec its a mix with Zul aman tier and t6 shoulder with Hyjal Fist wep sooo :P
    and yes i have some great concept for my SPirest and no, i wont forget the raven 8D!

    Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    Nice work. I'm a Game artist so my art comes from character modeling, but IMAGINE THE MODEL QUALITY IF I HAD A CONCEPT LIKE THAT TO MODEL FROM! :O
    So do i ! I work in the Industry too but as a 2d/3d artist, mostly interface and desing :P and ty for your comment !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Love it man, amazing drawing. I actually thought it was a model on first glance!
    ty !! :P !

    Quote Originally Posted by Sast View Post
    Would you consider customer work?
    Sadly with tight scedule i work with i would love to say yes but sadly i dont think i have the time atm (((((

  20. #100
    This is simply amazing! Love it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •