Thread: Really, Boub?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Really, Boub?

You let this kinda garbage on the front page as a featured interview?

Some might see Cataclysm as the lowest point in WoW’s PvP history, what are your thoughts on it all?

Cataclysm is a joke in my opinion. Blizzard don’t care about the game
    There's enough crybabies polluting the general forums here. Why promote the same childishness on the front page? /sigh
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

It's his opinion, and the interviewer asked for it - what's the problem?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a simple opinion of the person, How's that even remotely promoting. He asked his Opinion of what the status of the game is to him and he simply gave it to us; Nothing more

Deleted
    So people arent allowed to voice their opinion? Honestly, IF someone knows how the PvP in Cata looks like, it'd be the best PvP players - like Hydra just did. Also, famous PvE bleeding edge raiding guilds also stated that 4.3 content is garbage - which is true.

So.. 1 + 1 = the sum of what people said for one and a half year and the reason why WoW lost 2 million subs.

Its just his opinion. Been asked and its been answered. Or was Boub(or whoever posted this) to scrap that question because he didnt like the answer?

What I want to know is why exactly Hydra left ArenaJunkies. He stated he left because they refused to CONDONE GCD Hacking during season 8... Why would they condone cheating? Im confused....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    "Blizzard don't care about the game" is not an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    A 22 year old spilling the contents of his... erm... thoughts because he got an intarview!
    Somehow, it could be anticipated. -_-
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Everyone has opinions, that doesn't mean they're front page worthy on a WoW fansite that gets millions of hits per day.

It's like an Apple fansite posting a Windows fanboy bashing Apple on their front page. It makes no sense. Not to mention the fact that curse owns this site, and banks on the fact that users are interested in WoW, not how much "Blizzard doesn't care about their games"

ALSO "blizzard doesn't care about their games" is just wrong. It's not an opinion. Their a multi-billion dollar per year company that DEPENDS on their games for their existence. Really, it's just moronic that this made the front page.
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uranax View Post
    "Blizzard don't care about the game" is not an opinion.
    If he thinks blizzard doesn't care then yes that's an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    You let this kinda garbage on the front page as a featured interview?

There's enough crybabies polluting the general forums here. Why promote the same childishness on the front page? /sigh
    There's also enough white knights bashing down everything anytime someone has an opinion. Blizzard doesn't need someone to stick up for them broski.

You think people wouldn't be twice as pissed if they just completely cut that part of the interview out?

If anything, get mad at Nik for asking the question.

And if you were a pvper and went through an entire expansion with not one single new idea. You'd understand, but clearly you don't.
    Last edited by Vishiz; 2012-03-15 at 09:18 AM.

Everyone has opinions, that doesn't mean they're front page worthy on a WoW fansite that gets millions of hits per day.
    This. Or if you know that your opinion is going to be posted on the front page, at least answer with some maturity and objectivity.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by troxxer View Post
    It's his opinion, and the interviewer asked for it - what's the problem?
    The opinion of a nobody. Must be a slow news week.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So people arent allowed to voice their opinion? Honestly, IF someone knows how the PvP in Cata looks like, it'd be the best PvP players - like Hydra just did. Also, famous PvE bleeding edge raiding guilds also stated that 4.3 content is garbage - which is true.

So.. 1 + 1 = the sum of what people said for one and a half year and the reason why WoW lost 2 million subs.
    In no way does less than stellar content = a game developer not caring about the games that make them boatloads of money. Like I said previously, it's not an opinion. It's a completely false statement.

build pics

Opinion, Taking the text out of context, Something more I should add here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What I want to know is why exactly Hydra left ArenaJunkies. He stated he left because they refused to CONDONE GCD Hacking during season 8... Why would they condone cheating? Im confused....
    He used the wrong word. He meant that they refused to condemn GCD hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    If he thinks blizzard doesn't care then yes that's an opinion
    If you even decide to consider it an opinion, it's a blatantly misinformed opinion. People care about money, especially when you're revenue is in the billions. Regardless, such nonsense shouldn't have made it on the front page.

build pics

In no way does less than stellar content = a game developer not caring about the games that make them boatloads of money. Like I said previously, it's not an opinion. It's a completely false statement.
    How would you feel if blizzard released MoP and put absolutely no new raids in it? And all the dungeons were just ZA/ZG all over?

Blizzard dropped the ball hard on PvPers this expac and if you think different you're just an angry little kiddo.

What was he supposed to say? "Well Blizzard, you gave me no new arenas, two rehashed battlegrounds and RBGs so people can gear up with a 10 man group of their buddies. I'm really pleased with the content blizzard released for pvpers such as myself for this expansion. /sarcasm
    Last edited by Vishiz; 2012-03-15 at 09:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you even decide to consider it an opinion, it's a blatantly misinformed opinion. People care about money, especially when you're revenue is in the billions. Regardless, such nonsense shouldn't have made it on the front page.
    That's still an opinion that has the right to be heard, You can't just silence someone's interview because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get mad at administrators for posting an opinion an interviewee has.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥