10+ Year Old Account

"Making Of" Book Exclusive to CE?

Just wondering if it's possible to grab the artbook / making of at a later date, I'd love to get my hands on it but the price of the CE seems a bit steep to me.
    RIP Gunther, he wanted orange, the world gave him lemon-lime.

hope not or just price it at like 40bucks so you know game and book come out to most of the CE price but i think the 149 is the char you get.. so could come out never know.

No one can tell you this. Only Arenanet would know, and if they will be making the book possible to buy at a later date, it would be very stupid business for them to announce it now. They won't reveal this information, because it might stop people who want it from buying the CE.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EdisonTrent View Post
    Just wondering if it's possible to grab the artbook / making of at a later date, I'd love to get my hands on it but the price of the CE seems a bit steep to me.
    It'll end up on the internet at some point, though it won't be quite the same thing.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    If you want an art book you can always get this one: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-art-of-guild-wars-2/ It's not a making of but it does have a ton of concept art.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it would be available seperately later then there is no reason it would be included in a "Collector's Edition" would it? Collector's Edition usually include unique items that won't be available elsewhere. However I am sure that once people get it someone will upload it into PDF on the internet.