Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WoW is a video game. If you don't like the way players act, ignore them and stop trying to socialize. I've had about zero problems with the player base since I don't speak a word and just play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zaoly View Post
    Anyone that worked in IT or tech support can tell you tons of stories about ignorant customers coming up with stupidest excuses and bullshits for the slightest problems, and after the ten thousand times, they just don't give a shit. GMs are the same too, having to deal with ignorant bastards that open tickets for every tiny issue. If anything, you should tell WoW GMs how a wonderful job they are doing every single day.
    Yeah and anyone who has worked in the IT or tech support business can tell you that some people hose the customers. So, if you have indeed done tech support then it shouldn't be a big surprise that a tech/gm would give shitty support for a quick handling time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Given the previous thread you started, OP, I don't think there's a point in you playing MMO's period. Find some nice single player games to be "hardcore" in. The original Disgaea is a good one since you can adjust the difficulty as you see fit, and the grind in it is near limitless.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone is harassing you there is absolutely no need to even report it, just ignore the person and move on, no need to make a big fuss over it. I really don't know why people get so upset from online bullying, its on a computer with someone who is probably on the other side of the world. And if ignoring doesn't work bully them back. Trust me, when someone is trolling on you and you troll back it gets kinda hard for the person to keep talking to you because they run out of things to say. A simple "no u" would do it. I do it all the time and they stop bothering me. If you just stand there and take the hits and be a baby about it your only making it worse.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Lolharassment. I don't know how anyone can be mad about getting harassed. It flatters me that someone Is taking time out of their day just to try to annoy me or get me mad. I find It hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are harassing you? Block them. It's what everyone does. In an online game everyone is the same, even if you have a condition outside. Sorry to be rude, but the gms have more to do than babysit.

Well this is pretty shameful. Harrassment is not excusable. I make an effort to report anyone I view engaging in harassment because that behavior is completely unacceptable and they deserve what punishment they likely won't (but should) get. I've never been harassed in game, and generally troll anyone who tries but I don't pretend to think everyone should have skin as thick as I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never, ever had any negative interactions with any GM in all these years, and neither did anyone I've come into contact with. Maybe you should just mind your own manners?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolled into a coma? One day I want to reach such power level.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.