Deleted

Help me with a prank please

Hi all, this is not advertising, just me asking for advice on how to advertise a blog.

I made a fake blog for a friend mocking him and making him look a complete fool, I would like to get loads of people to see and comment on it before I eventually link it to him. Can anybody give me some tips on where to go or what to do to get it some comments and views?

Thanks for any legit advice.

15+ Year Old Account
    reddit? 4chan?

Make a thread here with the title "Pandaren mount revealed!!!" and link to it?

(please don't do this ^^)
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Thats not a prank, thats just being malicious and evil, that, by posting on a website full of trolls like here, or a website full of evil bastards on 4chan, you may end up getting hundreds or even thousands comments and even more views all being snide, horrible and awful.

Why would you want to do that to a friend? and how can you even call him a friend?

Your a terrible person to put it lightly
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I support the 4Chan/Reddit/here ideas.

Also, I'm sure your friend deserves it.

Deleted
    4CHAN and reddit, post the link here aswell :P (pm a mod and make sure its allowed)

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Thats not a prank, thats just being malicious and evil, that, by posting on a website full of trolls like here, or a website full of evil bastards on 4chan, you may end up getting hundreds or even thousands comments and even more views all being snide, horrible and awful.

Why would you want to do that to a friend? and how can you even call him a friend?

most people would see it as a joke :P thats how it works in UK people just take piss out of each other

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Get over yourself, it's a game we have between us. I want as many cruel comments as possible because I know he would do the same for me. I don't have to treat my friends with kid gloves. If your friends cant take a joke, get new ones. Or maybe its just you?

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 07:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I tried posting it on 4chan a few times, but it gets a 404 error within an hour, know what that means?
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-03-15 at 08:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Means they didn't like it! No idea, I don't visit 4chan

Don't like to this blog on here. It's name-and-shame, even if it is a joke, and we don't like name-and-shame.

Real-life info doesn't belong here, especially if it isn't your info to give out
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Means they didn't like it! No idea, I don't visit 4chan

Don't like to this blog on here. It's name-and-shame, even if it is a joke, and we don't like name-and-shame.

Real-life info doesn't belong here, especially if it isn't your info to give out
    I would not post anything here, I know the rules on advertising. Just want advice on where to go to get people commenting on it.

He deserves this, last week he photoshopped me into a pic "violating" myself. He then emailed it to everybody he knew.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-03-15 at 08:19 PM.