Thread: Tough Mudder

Tough Mudder

Anyone participated in this event? I am doing one this summer and wondering how people fared through some of the obstacles?

be prepared not to get out of bed the two following days. From what i can gather a lot of what you see is more of shock treatment as far as obstacles go. jumping into dumpsters full of ice water, electrical currents, etc etc. People say it sucked but they had so much fun. Good luck. People are very helpful so if youre struggling people are always there to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    From what i can gather a lot of what you see is more of shock treatment as far as obstacles go. jumping into dumpsters full of ice water, electrical currents, etc etc.
    That is also what I have heard. I have been watching some youtube videos of the obstacles and I don't know if watching them will help me or hurt me in the end. Sure it is funny watching someone getting electrically shocked to the point he falls over and struggles to get up but then I realize that I am going to have to do the same thing. Is it better to go in to the events completely blind so you don't have time to mentally psych yourself out?

If you haven't seen this yet. Check it out.

It's a general workout designed to get you ready for Tough Mudder, someone put it together and I want to find someone interested in doing the competition so I can train them. BUT NO ONE I KNOW IS INTERESTED!!! Sigh.