Poll: what do you think

battleglround idea for the newbzz buddy

we all know how when you enter a bg majority of the group will not follow the objective. so i was think on a map the size of av with out all the extra worthless spaces.the objective will b similar to CTF. the flag will rest in an area like the field of strife in av, players will have to get the flag and bring it back to the base, but when caring the flag movement speed in reduced by 90%. when the FC dies the flag spawn back to the beginning. so players will have to battle it our to defend and attack the FC. there will b npc trash,boss,and super boss that can b summoned also gimmicky thing that will reposition the FC to a back to the beginning. so this way all the newbs can just do there mindless tunnel vision zerging the field of strife and still b of some use. this will b a 30-40 man raid. what do yall think.,.,.,/,./,././,.,.,
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

What did I just attempt to read...

This is what I got:

Most people in randoms don't follow the objective. This led me to an idea. We take a map the size of AV, but without the extra spaces. The objective of the battleground will be Capture the Flag. The flag will rest in the middle of the field, kind of like what the Field of Strife is for AV. Players will have to bring it back to their base. Flag carriers have their movement speed reduced by 90%. Whenever the flag is dropped, the flag respawns back in mid. This means players will have to defend their flag carrier. There will be NPCs, including trash, bosses, and a super boss that can be summoned. The super boss will return the flag carrier back to the middle of the field. This way new players can mindlessly tunnel vision the middle of the field and be of somewhat importance. The battleground size will be a 30-40 man raid group. What do you think?

I think your map is a bit flawed.
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-03-15 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    What did I just attempt to read...

This is what I got:

Most people in randoms don't follow the objective. This led me to an idea. We take a map the size of AV, but without the extra spaces. The objective of the battleground will be Capture the Flag. The flag will rest in the middle of the field, kind of like what the Field of Strife is for AV. Players will have to bring it back to their base. Flag carriers have their movement speed reduced by 90%. Whenever the flag is dropped, the flag respawns back in mid. This means players will have to defend their flag carrier. There will be NPCs, including trash, bosses, and a super boss that can be summoned. The super boss will return the flag carrier back to the middle of the field. This way new players can mindlessly tunnel vision the middle of the field and be of somewhat importance. The battleground size will be a 30-40 man raid group. What do you think?

I think your map is a bit flawed.
    well this was great feedback
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS