Stop/prevent Origion from downloading stuff I dont want!?

I have "Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition" and I have downloaded the soundtrack and art book, and moved it to my HDD instead of SSD (cuase saving space)
    But everytime I start origion it wants to download it again, everytime!

Is there any way to block it from downloading this automatic?

/Thx
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    have you tried to tell origin to download it to your HDD? it should be possible, Origin allows users to download different programs to different folders.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    have you tried to tell origin to download it to your HDD? it should be possible, Origin allows users to download different programs to different folders.
    Not tried it, but would it download all related to Mass Effect 3 to the hdd then? thats whats come to my mind...
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Create dummy versions and set all permissions to deny? Might work, EA might just be bastards and append a (1) to it..

Deleted
    I have an other question regarding Origin bugs (oh god I hate it so much), but well no choice for ME3..., anyway I'm having a lot of issues finding friends using the "search" feature, even if I type the exact case sensitive name, it seems that half the time it won't find the player. It happens to my friend too, sometimes they find me but I cannot or the other way around.

Use Steam Mover. Google for it.

If you've got windows vista or 7, make a symbolic link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_symbolic_link

You can move the files to your HDD and create a symoblic link to them (or the entire folder) on your SSD.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2012-03-16 at 03:51 PM.