Runic games tries to hide D3 release day on their offical forums. Mass bans follow

The "other" hack and slash rpg has gone ultra defensive after D3 release day was announched. Obviously they dont even have a working title yet .. 6 months after their "just around the corner - fall 2011 release) at E3 2011.

Few fanboys have tried to hold up defences on their forums and ppl are beeing banned and posts deleted to make Runic look better.

Good riddance TL2. Next time ... make a game before you talk of release dates Runic. IF there will be next time.

Maybe banned for useless spam like this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    The "other" hack and slash rpg has gone ultra defensive after D3 release day was announched. Obviously they dont even have a working title yet .. 6 months after their "just around the corner - fall 2011 release) at E3 2011.

Few fanboys have tried to hold up defences on their forums and ppl are beeing banned and posts deleted to make Runic look better.

Good riddance TL2. Next time ... make a game before you talk of release dates Runic. IF there will be next time.
    Runic games clearly has allowed people to discuss similar Torchlight-likes -- what they won't allow is post floods of the same topic. Similar moderation behaviour you might notice at sites like Blizzard.com...and MMO champion.

As for your complaints about release dates... if you can't appreciate the irony of your comments in relation to Diablo 3, then there's no real hope of continuing to point out the flaws in your post.

well, its their game and their forums.. if they dont like it, they can make it go bai bai

Deleted
    I find it ironic that anyone would be dissing the Torchlight developer team at Runic, seeing as those guys are the ones who created Diablo and Diablo 2. For me, it's the developers who make the game, not the company name. That's not to say I'm absolutely certain I'm going to love Diablo 3, even if it has a completely different development team.

Still, the Schaefer brothers at Runic deserve huge respect for creating Diablo and Diablo 2. Also. the first Torchlight definitely had a similar feel to it, and I have no doubt Torchlight 2 has the potential to be quite fun as well.

Whose "fanboy" would I be, if I defended the Schaefers? Because if that makes me a Diablo fanboy then I'll be more than happy to shout that from the mountaintop.

You are right, Runic should have just cut content from their game and promise to add it in later just so they could release the game earlier.... oops.

Deleted
    D3 destroys other games sellings 4 sure, i was going to buy dragon dogma to wait for diabli and NOW NOT

Deleted
    You mean YOUR troll posts?

'Cause that's the only junk that got deleted.

Judging from your post history here and there, it was well deserved.

Deleted
    I'm going to close this, I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye.