NCAA Mens March Madness

So i am just curious how your bracket it doing, I know my bracket is a perfect 6 for 6 so far, just want to see if yours is a bust or golden way to eternal glory.*

6 for 6 and pulling for Long Beach State for the first upset of the day since UNC Asheville got screwed royally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    6 for 6 and pulling for Long Beach State for the first upset of the day since UNC Asheville got screwed royally.
    I took LBSU to pull off an upset too. Sad they got bounced. Sitting at 5-2 now with Montana and LBSU picks wrong. I was confident in my KSt over Syracuse pick before today, but after the performance by Cuse, I am extatic. Damn shame that UNC-A had the first #16 seed upset stolen from them by some horrible officiating. I can understand some of it like the goaltending, but the in bounds off a Syracuse player wasn't even close. That is a horrible, horrible call.

Also, not a fan of having to pay $4 to watch online this year. Its only $4 thankfully, but I still have to watch ads and the performance of the online player is fairly terrible although it could be my terrible work PC. The feed has jumped back in time a couple times. I was watching the Cuse game and I was like WTF UNC-A this possession is a carbon copy of that one you just turned the ball over on a second ago. Turns out it was the exact same possession lol.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-03-15 at 10:45 PM.