Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Win more than just your lane is all I will say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I've had really bad games. Like, can't carry on a Tryndamere bad games. I've still never been banned. I just stay quiet all game, report unskilled afterward, then maybe say something after the game if I'm on a really bad losing streak. All it takes is one good game though to bring yourself back on an upswing. Just don't give up or give in to your anger and end up banned next time. You really have no one to blame but yourself at this point.

And if you really are that good and that fed, you can carry a game. Just deny surrenders so it can get to that point.

Unfortunately 17/3 anivia will still just get beaten by a 13/6 tryn+ 15/6 vayne and support even with zhonyas I will just die before I can complete more than one combo.

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 11:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Win more than just your lane is all I will say.

I ganked bottom more than our jungler ganked for everyone, thats how I got fed every game but immediately after getting my double they would push super hard and then die.

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thigrai View Post
    That picture shows us nothing. I could stay super safe going only for the last hits on champions and put up a statistic like that. If you are getting fed do something about it. Go roam bot and gank lanes or you will kina fall off since you are squishy and will get focused anway. Don't rage in games. So what if u lsot 8 in a row, i've had it worse. Just keep playing and get it back.

I doubt anyone will lend you their account so yea, not even sure if you're allowed to do something like that over these forums.

Are you implying that I should let our tank irelia get the kills so that the gold he gives when he dies in 4 minutes gets reset to 300 rather than 80?

Or not be safe and die a lot? If everyone played super safe and only went in when kills were possible then they wouldn't have been feeders now would they.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Unfortunately 17/3 anivia will still just get beaten by a 13/6 tryn+ 15/6 vayne and support even with zhonyas I will just die before I can complete more than one combo.
    Seems simple to me... Don't play that bird! I like Anivia, used to be my main AP some time ago, but if you think you cant carry a game when you are fed then why you were getting fed in the first place? Are you support? No. Seriously, pick a champ that can handle at least 2v1 situation if being fed and play it until your elo rises and you can rely on your team more and switch back to bird. Godly amounts of lifesteal or powerful escape mechanics work just fine. Pentakill Nasus or untouchable Ahri - you choose.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Seems simple to me... Don't play that bird! I like Anivia, used to be my main AP some time ago, but if you think you cant carry a game when you are fed then why you were getting fed in the first place? Are you support? No. Seriously, pick a champ that can handle at least 2v1 situation if being fed and play it until your elo rises and you can rely on your team more and switch back to bird. Godly amounts of lifesteal or powerful escape mechanics work just fine. Pentakill Nasus or untouchable Ahri - you choose.

I can 1v2 just fine, but when they start to gang up all 5 in mid with baron buff is where I fall off.

I drop a wall, pick whoever I can off with a combo (they die unless that person was the tank) and then pray that their alistar didn't flash q me or my team didn't afk in the base letting them charge in once I exposed myself for the insta gib.

90% of the time it works out fine and I got a free kill but I can't do that indefinitely, I can only kill one person every 5 seconds because of cds which is plenty of time for 5 stuns to kill me if my team is attacking their alistar.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 04:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post

Also, funny you should say that about lifesteal because they are nerfing it in the patch now. And Irelia.