Poll: What profession do you like least?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i voted necro but i meant engineer -_-"
    engineer with all those turrets, bombs etc.. feels like shaman with totems yuc! who likes totems! :P

Deleted
    Good to see Engineer first, makes me a bit more of a unique snowflake, yaay! I chose thief because, well.. it just seems dull to me.

P.S. It's THIEF not THEIF, not this same crap again that we've had with Rogue and Rouge

10+ Year Old Account
    picked ranger, but they all seem interesting and I'll play them all
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

IF I had to choose, It will be Engineer. It's far from boring, it's far from easy, it's unique, it's diverse. So, why did I choose it then.. I just had to choose one and compared to all the other professions (since I used to be a die hard GW1 player) the Engineer seems to merge less into the world as the others do... They fit, and they are cool, just a bit less appealing than the other 7 .

Deleted
    Warrior - I just don't find the archetype that interesting...never have.

I've thought for a few moments and wonder if it's because I like coming at things side-on. I like tricks, traps, inventions, shadow stepping or hiding in the shadows or behind an illusion. Warriors are too face-on...no subtlety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Warriors seems so bland to me >.>. Necros and thieves are also up there in classes I have little interest in.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-16 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all the professions, but I guess guardian would have to be my least favorite after serious consideration.

Necromancer didn't look that interesting to me. All the other ones at least made me "ooh" and "ahh" once or twice, but Necromancer was always just "meh."

This was a tough choice, but I'd have to go with Guardian as my least liked profession. Granted, I'll still be making one, but he'll be one of the last characters I focus on. I'm not sure exactly what it is about the profession that I dislike, and I may end up liking it once I actually play it, but there it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian here. Don't dislike the class in any way, just hasn't appealed to me at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get why people seem to dislike engineer the most.
    I love steampunk so I might be a bit biased, but I like the idea behind the profession.
    It's a nice example of how the technology in tyria progressed.

and they've got a goddamn flamethrower, what more do you want.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Guardian too. Just seems rose-tinted to me.

The whole soldier/fighter/warrior thing has never really appealed to me, I would have picked Guardian except they actually look pretty unique. So it's Warrrior.

Elementalists. As far as playstyle, it's just well out of my comfort zone.
    Not the complexity of the element swapping, or anything like that, I'm just not a PEW PEW CAST MAGICS kind of guy.
    I never really touched the Ele in GW1, don't plan to in GW2.
    Mesmer will be one of my two mains though, and I plan to roll a necro eventually..
    Maybe it's just Elementalists/mages that I'm not into in games.

Not a fan of the guardian either by any stretch of the imagination, but I could see myself rolling a guardian much sooner than an elementalists.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I still don't get why people seem to dislike engineer the most.
    I love steampunk so I might be a bit biased, but I like the idea behind the profession.
    It's a nice example of how the technology in tyria progressed.

and they've got a goddamn flamethrower, what more do you want.
    I rather don't do it either because it's unique. But compared to the other profession I just like this one less.

I like all of the professions, but if I had to choose the one that I'm least excited about, I'd have to pick the guardian. But I still think that it looks awesome. :P

I hate pets and pet classes, so Ranger.

I'd play one if you could trade the pet in for more personal effectiveness.

ima have to say mesmer, couldnt get into it in GW1 an doesnt seem to interesting in gw2

Elementalist. I have never really cared for the generic mage archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Elementalist. I have never really cared for the generic mage archetype.
    Me neither but then one thing stood out for me when I was arguing about effectivity of destro magic in Skyrim. There were two groups of players. One were ppl who were unhappy with the strength of destruction mages. Other were ppl who destroyed the game with generic mage setup that used potential of wider range of schools of magic.

The bottom line was why do you want to penalize yourself to using just one element, when complimenting multiple of them is so much stronger.

That's my story about generic mages

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.