Laptop for gaming few qs

Hello how is everyone, i ordered this laptop for possible gaming

Acer gray as7750 ( sorry cant post links if someone could do so for me)

Im wondering how well it will do for wow, diablo 3 minecraft(with server hosting), call of duty games, and games that can require graphics up to around dead island level, sandlot games like upcoming farcry games, and anything else coming up, also i am wondering if i would be able to install a dedicated graphics card like a gtx 570m or have it installed in the future, or would heat be too excessive, i dont really understand the graphics intel mobile processors come with or how far i will be able to overclock the laptop on, my desktop i have a gtx460 with an amd 955 processors, please help me out!

Will installing dedicated graphics be posssible or how well will this Laptops proccessors graphics serve me?

Thanks a lot!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well being that you cant really buy mobile gpus, then no you cant upgrade that. it is strongly advised to never overclock a laptop as the cooling already sucks. you are SOL with upgrading it really, it is what it is. a cheap laptop that will play wow on low most likely, you may be able to turn particle density up, and it will be super hot.

even if you could get your hands on a 570m i would be shocked if it would fit, i dont imagine a laptop without dedicated graphics would save the room for a dedicated chip. for the 500$ i saw i would believe better laptops are available, especially considering the first 2 links are to walmart.

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 06:52 AM ----------

an amd apu laptop might be a better option if 500$ is your budget.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Quote Originally Posted by jmacphee9 View Post
    well being that you cant really buy mobile gpus, then no you cant upgrade that. it is strongly advised to never overclock a laptop as the cooling already sucks. you are SOL with upgrading it really, it is what it is. a cheap laptop that will play wow on low most likely, you may be able to turn particle density up, and it will be super hot.

even if you could get your hands on a 570m i would be shocked if it would fit, i dont imagine a laptop without dedicated graphics would save the room for a dedicated chip. for the 500$ i saw i would believe better laptops are available, especially considering the first 2 links are to walmart.

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 06:52 AM ----------

an amd apu laptop might be a better option if 500$ is your budget.
    Thanks for your quick reply, and i see your points, ill stick to gaming on a desktop, anything on a laptop is too expensive, seeing as lower end gaming laptops are in the lower 1000, i just hope this laptop will at least handle diablo 3 well which is what i mainly wanted it for. Or wow.