Holy Pala in RBG's

Hey guys, this is a clip of me in a 2.5k CR rBG. I know the editing is very average and the quality isn't 1080, but I have footage of a trimmed down rBG clip I'd love your opinions on. Ignore how we play (it's hard to judge when not including voice comms) but more tell me what I should put into the video or take out. Thanks, HawesyEU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5cW-i5Rcd4

Very entertaining! I was perfectly fine with the quality and editing. The only thing I would change would be to add some Vent (or just leave it in with the music underlying the entire video). Vent makes it a little more interesting to watch as it directs your eyes to targets and other events elsewhere in the BG (EFC/FC positions, ect.)

Overall, I found it very entertaining, good job.

Thanks very much for the feedback. I do intend to use voice comms in a following video, and really did try to add certain bits into the one I linked. But sometimes it's a very cluttered conversation with 5+ people talking. I thought with the clip I provided, the convo would have been a bit hard/messy to listen to even though our group can understand every1 talking at the same time.

In a future clip I will deffo include snipits of what goes on in our chat.

HawesyEU