Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftdreamzAMV View Post
    it using a minimum and recommended requirements system, which is totally wrong,
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it's wrong as their "benchmark" is completely based on the requirements the developers set but just because the developers set the bar higher or lower than whats actually required to run it doesn't make SRL wrong, after all they are only supplying a database of software requirements and comparing your hardware setup to that list.
    Last edited by Dedweight; 2012-03-16 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    That website only reports in extremes: Either you can or you can't - the bar itself is just a gif, so it does not tell you where abouts in performance your computer is. It's a good guideline, but that's all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    That website only reports in extremes: Either you can or you can't - the bar itself is just a gif, so it does not tell you where abouts in performance your computer is. It's a good guideline, but that's all.
    Already thought so. My graphics card is more than capable to handle it, but the processor in my laptop is barely good enough and it still shows as fast. Not that my computer hasn't risen to face the odds before but to call it fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    When I tested my computer to see if I could run Metro 2033, the bar only reached to about the middle. Although there were two lines, one that said minimum settings and recommended settings. That might have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    When I tested my computer to see if I could run Metro 2033, the bar only reached to about the middle. Although there were two lines, one that said minimum settings and recommended settings. That might have something to do with it.
    Indeed. GW2 doesn't have recommended settings out currently, so there is no second bar, meaning there's only a "you can run it" and "You can't run it" bar.
    The bar reaching the end doesn't mean you can run it on max, like some people seem to be thinking.
    And like I said in an earlier post, it's just telling you if you meet the minimum requirements the developer put out. NOTHING else.

My heart stopped for a moment when I saw big red FAIL. Then it came out that the only reason I cannot run GW2 is because I'm lacking disc space. Fair enough, I'm getting bigger HDD soon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    The laptop i spend most time on now a days (shame i upgraded my desktop... *money wasted* ) ,which is worse then the desktop, is arround 33% of the thing and it passed. So im happy, dont need the best graphics on this machine its just nice on the laptop i can play the game and expect atleast 30 fps (i think atleast this is what it means)

Congratulations, your computer passes the minimum specification required to run this product.
    PS: Or is the small thing on the end where my laptop is *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    My heart stopped for a moment when I saw big red FAIL. Then it came out that the only reason I cannot run GW2 is because I'm lacking disc space. Fair enough, I'm getting bigger HDD soon anyway.
    I can imagine how horrible that felt haha

That only seems to be using the minimum requirements, which is ok I guess but I'd rather wait to see the recommended requirements.

Deleted

oh dear....

That site told me I would never even be able to load Skyrim, let alone play it on low settings. Turns out, I was able to play it on medium settings quite comfortably. Most of the test is based off your processor anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfang View Post

oh dear....
    *pats on the head* it's ok, there's still time to upgrade xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Sweet. I'll be (very) fine.

Awesome link! Thanks for the share! My system was about as far right as it could be, so I think I'm good

Deleted
    Mine is ok, would like a New GFX card later this year though