Thread: Diablo III Beta

Diablo III Beta

I was just wondering how do you get into beta? Do they just pick people at random? I would really like to try this game out before it's released. But am I going to have to wait till May 15th to try it?

Beta is random draw. And you wont be able to test it before buying afaik there will be no testing period.

well, I was given beta access 2 days ago. So just keep your fingers crossed :P

It's all out random OP, Or you win a contest with the key as a reward.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Beta is random draw. And you wont be able to test it before buying afaik there will be no testing period.
    There will be a "demo" later on which will consist of the same stuff as the beta does. But it won't be available directly after diablo 3 release. probably a couple of months later

You need to make sure you've opted in through battle.net and submitted your system specifications to be eligible; and then yup - random!
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

random... i'm still waiting