Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedytrulord View Post
    was not taken from the novel
    You claim to have taken it from another post in the past. From where do you think the poster thought of it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

-Start out with all children receiving 4 years of mandated education beginning around 3.5 to 4 years of age. After the 4th year of education, a test is administered to determine the ability of the children. The bottom 25% of this test will be immediately Euthanized.
    And just because of that you are automatically placed in the bottom 25%, sucks to be you.

This was an idea that i've seen from someone else on here ages and it made sense to me these arent my ideas

Plz read the whole thread.

How to fix the education system, is quite simple, since resources are becoming so scarce a new system needs to be created which will distribute limited resources like education in the most logical manner.

-Start out with all children receiving 4 years of mandated education beginning around 3.5 to 4 years of age. After the 4th year of education, a test is administered to determine the ability of the children. The bottom 25% of this test will be immediately Euthanized.

-The remaining students receive another 4 years of education, and at the end another test is administered. The bottom 40% of this test will become the Deltas, they will be assigned to the most labor intensive and menial of jobs, and will require no further education outside of individual job instruction.

-The remaining students receive another 4 years of education, at the end of which another test is administered. The bottom 40% at this level of the test will become the Gammas, they will become service sector workers, soldiers, firemen etc.

-At this point the remaining students are of college age, they will be put into a program to study a specific field based upon a complex calculation taking such factors as personality and personal motivation into account. At the end of 4 years they will be tested again, the bottom 95% will become teachers, engineers, programmers and other 'white collar' professionals, known as the Betas. The top 5%, representing about 1.4% of the original pool will become the Alphas who will lead society.

This is clearly the best system for allocation of teaching resources. Such a system can also be applied towards other social issues like retirement age, where the amount of retirement time allocated to each individual before he or she is euthanized will be determined by the productivity and social value of each individual. Being able to put off going into the carbon extraction chambers for another 2 years after retirement would be a great incentive for people to become teachers. this is what we need and the government should start working on it right away.this will fix up anonymous protesters for its lack of education since most of them are highschool dropouts anyways.

i would like to have some constructive critisism from you guys. thanks. personaly i disagree with it but it might be something that will eventually happen in the future when our governments become radical communist/feudalist. which is scary.
    Your system would have killed Einstein, Newton, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and probably yourself.

I'm guessing you just read Brave New World or 1984 and are overly excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    You claim to have taken it from another post in the past. From where do you think the poster thought of it?
    his own original idea from his own mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    his own original idea from his own mind.
    People lie. Often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...