Question Easiest/Fastest way to reach 1550?

I'm currently 1460 and I can't pass 1500. When I get 1490 I just start to fall back down around mid 1400's. Easily 3/4 of the games I've lost we're because of trolls or people that had bad games. Im always the type of player that's flexible when we need specific roles in champion select and I never insult prople in-game or say anything negative, I always try to be that team-player. I just want to reach gold and get it over with. Any advice to get there?

Thanks

Play mid or top every game, and try to assert yourself into those positions in chat during bans. Those two roles have the least dependency on others, and thus the most potential to carry the game alone.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Are you really sure that 14xx is not your actually fitting ELO?
    Just saying, sometimes it's not the trolls that keep one down, but rather just the fact that one can't play good enough to get any higher.

Deleted
    The best advice I ever hear from streamers is don't rage, always look to your own playing first. I spent a lot of gaming in the 1450 bracket and that was because that was my skill level, so I went away into normals again and trained like hell in the roles I play, then came back into ranked and found myself climbing again. As for roles, I played support up to 1450 but have now moved over to jungler, I guess some roles are better for carrying but tbh, everyone serves a purpose and contributes to the game.

lol, I've been trying to get gold for some time now as well with the exact reasoning that I would stop ranked after achieving gold. Was 1473 then went all the way down to 1200s. Recently made it back up to 1464, but it's been win/loss/win/loss/win/loss for the last 7-8 games now.

Lost two of those games cause of a DC and one blatant troll with mao going top with promote/clarity. Other times, we just lost, simple as that.

Lately, it seems that my bot lane is the culprit in losing our matches. Be it a support that steals CS, has wrong runes, plays a unconventional support, or even an AD carry that can't cs or pick up kills. I mainly play AP mid, so it helps if I push my creeps and go bot to give at least some advantage to the otherwise lacking bot lane. I would assume if you're jungling you could give the same advantage from your ganks.

And, I think gold is 1512...unless you're considering ELO decay for not playing for some time
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2012-03-17 at 03:55 PM.

Play someone you feel comfortable playing. You will meet trolls, but as long as you play your role correctly then you will have more wins than losses in the long run.

Duo queue mid-jungle. This combo is better than any other duo because even if the other 3 people are feeders you can just gank every lane and steal every buff and end up 2v5ing to victory. For example if you duo AD-support, unless you utterly destroy the enemy bot, if your mid and top feeds it's pretty much over, but with the mid-jungler duo you can just stroll over to bot anytime and 4v2 the enemy bot.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Gold is 1520 guys, what have you been smoking
    Signature by Tacy :]

Play someone you feel comfortable playing x2

I've been playing Volibear top and I have a 8 wins streak Love that damn bear

Deleted
    Well,I'm top player.I usually tryhard so I can carry,If i dont I usually lose.Irelia prenerf was really good to earn elo.Although one advice.Try to counterpick as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryuken View Post
    I'm currently 1460 and I can't pass 1500. When I get 1490 I just start to fall back down around mid 1400's. Easily 3/4 of the games I've lost we're because of trolls or people that had bad games. Im always the type of player that's flexible when we need specific roles in champion select and I never insult prople in-game or say anything negative, I always try to be that team-player. I just want to reach gold and get it over with. Any advice to get there?

Thanks
    You simply just need to counter pick better or play better the age old excuse of trolling team mates or people having bad games ore feeders or w/e doesn't exist.
    These type of scenarios happen up to platinum so if you are skilled enough your elo will go up no matter what.

Made by dubbelbasse

practice practice practice. Play mid or top. GG.

10+ Year Old Account

Win more.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    You simply just need to counter pick better or play better the age old excuse of trolling team mates or people having bad games ore feeders or w/e doesn't exist.
    These type of scenarios happen up to platinum so if you are skilled enough your elo will go up no matter what.
    About this concept, it's partially true.

Feeders/morons/baddies/leavers/trolls can and will make you lose games. However, the statistics play out such that, over a long enough span of time, there will be the same number of games that you lost due to one of those people as there are that you won because one was on the other team. It is in the normal games, when everyone is somewhat decent and it's a close game that your skill tips the balance if your skill is at a higher ELO than what you're currently sitting at.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Play mid, gank/carry top and bot lane. carry the game. if you cant do that you belong at 1400
    N