Destro for replenishment on warmaster blackhorn 10HC?

Okay so straight forward question, on warmaster blackhorn heroic in our 10 man we dont not have replenishment, should i go destro for the replenishment debuff + bane of havoc on goriona OR should i go affliction, which i prefer the playstyle of and feels to do more damage than destro on that fight.

P.s 10 man raid buffs suck balls.

well give it a try but imo destro is sup then if you don't have replenishment....your healers will be thankful for that.

Desto does just fine on H Blackhorn. A quick Elements and Havoc on Gorionna and I regularly bring her down right away in P2 before she shoots off any void zones.

thanks for the replies, just looking at world of logs, Affliction #200 spot for hc warmaster is about 36k dps whereas destruction #200 spot is about 33k, so i know 3k dps isnt the biggest loss in the world, but i guess its a question of 3k dps over a fairly long fight or increased mana regen for the whole raid.
    I should probably go destro i guess.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    well give it a try but imo destro is sup then if you don't have replenishment....your healers will be thankful for that.
    what does that mean? i just dont understand any of it apart form healers will be thankful for having replenishment. ( sorry if english is not your native language)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    thanks for the replies, just looking at world of logs, Affliction #200 spot for hc warmaster is about 36k dps whereas destruction #200 spot is about 33k, so i know 3k dps isnt the biggest loss in the world, but i guess its a question of 3k dps over a fairly long fight or increased mana regen for the whole raid.
    I should probably go destro i guess.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 10:13 AM ----------

what does that mean? i just dont understand any of it apart form healers will be thankful for having replenishment. ( sorry if english is not your native language)
    I'm sure you will see a personal DPS increase with affliction, but as the fight is not that hard on DPS requirements, you might want to go destruction for the replenishment. People playing affliction sometimes does less damage on the Twilight Drakes, so you might want the destro to kill them off faster.

We killed it our first time (ages ago) with warlock as demo for 10% spell damage buff and superior damage in p2 (far worse than destro and affli I believe). It's really not an issue if you have decent dps, especially with the nerfs.

Deleted
    If the healers have mana issues then go destro no doubt about it .... and yea ususaly affliction is a lot better in p1 then destro but destro is a lot better then affliction in p2 so depending where the mana problem occurs.

Thanks for all the replies Very helpful, i think i will go destro, as many have said its been nerfed so damage requirement is not as high, also i think BoH + replenishment + imp being able to attack all targets + netherward, is worth losing a bit of personal dps .
    =)