Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Finally the game will be complete

This looks good.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Hello,
    Does anyone know if there is an official ETA or any news about Server Transfers? I know about Australia and the*coming*"late april" transfers, but I`m not australian...

Thank you.
    There is no official ETA regarding server transfers or server migrations.

10+ Year Old Account
    More nerfs to the Concealment Op...

And to the people who chime in with "Oh, it's only PTS and things can change", here's a wake up call. They. Don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    the arsenal changes are complete crap. we lose 10% dmg and gain more heat on our main setup attack and gain no boost other than 10% to a skill with a cooldown. and nerfing the ia ops so they lose sustained dmg is bs. im glad i unsubbed.
    Wow, the sheer blindness of people is absolutely staggering.

A) Tracer Missile used to cost 25 heat with a 1.5 second cast, with a 9 heat reduction (16 net total) with Muzzle Fluting. Tracer will now cost 16 heat with a 2 second, with a 0.5 reduction via Muzzle Fluting but a 10% damage reduction.

B) Heatseeker Missiles is increased by 10%, before any bonus due to Heat Signatures, thus resulting in a larger bonus.

C) Barrage has been increased to proc more frequently so that you are weaving in Unloads much, much more often.

The result? You can not pay attention and take a small hit in DPS, or you can weave in Unloads much more often (with the 25% Barrage proc) and do a bit higher overall damage than you did before.

What this can also, potentially, end up doing is once there is enough gear that has enough Alacrity Rating on it (25%), a viable build of completely ignoring Muzzle Fluting may end up being a worthwhile build due to quickened Unloads and same cast-time Tracers that pushes out more damage much more quickly -- but this is merely conjecture.
    Last edited by Viertel; 2012-03-17 at 04:00 PM.

dispatch at 30% is nice. I'm curious I couldn't find any notes on dynamic events though. I distinctly recall reading about them being in 1.2. I wonder if theyll be added later in a further patch note.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel View Post
    Wow, the sheer blindness of people is absolutely staggering.

A) Tracer Missile used to cost 25 heat with a 1.5 second cast, with a 9 heat reduction (16 net total) with Muzzle Fluting. Tracer will now cost 16 heat with a 2 second, with a 0.5 reduction via Muzzle Fluting but a 10% damage reduction.

B) Heatseeker Missiles is increased by 10%, before any bonus due to Heat Signatures, thus resulting in a larger bonus.

C) Barrage has been increased to proc more frequently so that you are weaving in Unloads much, much more often.

The result? You can not pay attention and take a small hit in DPS, or you can weave in Unloads much more often (with the 25% Barrage proc) and do a bit higher overall damage than you did before.
    They want people to get out of TM spam. They make the other abilities more attractive and make TM less attractive. People cry nerf. Not surprised one bit. That just means they're doing the right thing.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    More Operative IA nerf YAY...just unsubbed...We are nearly useless....now we are useless.
    I'm sure that was their goal. Invest all the time, and money, and effort into making a class just to make them completely useless in the game to make you unsub so they lose money. How did you discover this? Do you work for bioware? Oh please wise oracle tell use, what else does the future hold in store

Finally got the notes up, sorry for the delay, it was a combination of them posting them while I was sleeping and my first time doing really long notes. Should be faster in the future. So lets continue the discussion here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/....2-Patch-notes