Thread: Formula 1 2012

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel Button win aswell with Hailton 2rd and Vettel 4rd with Alonso 3rd
    I feel Button is going to win the race torromow, and perhaps Hamilton if he doesn't fuck it or nor his team.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    Chinese Grand Prix, race results what I think will be:

Hamilton is going to win. Rosberg will not maintain his 1st place, that's for sure imo, Kobayashi can shine and maybe will end up in the first 5, but as we have Raikonnen, Vettel, Alonso, Button and Webber striking from behind, they will fight, and will fight hard. Very hard to predict certain places, even the first 3 places, this time. Seems like this year has finally brought us to a more complex situation, where none of the teams seem to be as dominant as Red Bull used to be. Not that it can't change, sure it can, it's just the beginning of the season, cars will change a lot, grids will be turned.

For me, I hope the McLaren win this season, and I hope it's going to be Button, always like him more than Hamilton (NOT racist-wise!), couldn't stand watching Red Bull winning so much for last two years, really. I used to support Mika Hakkinen back in 1998 -2000 years (I started watching F1 then and was 7 yrs old) and I've always loved the McLaren!

Deleted
    Rosberg is an excellent driver so I wouldn't disregard his chances to maintain his position.

What I'm most happy about is that Schumacher is back where he should be - with a chance to win.

After last season I had mixed emotions about whether or not he should just retire to preserve his legend, but I'm glad he didn't. Seems he has a competative car under him now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wa I saw that comming. Ros as 1? Atleast Lewis is keep doing well in the Q3 close to the pole, Vettel not even in Q3... I have a sense that the race will be all that we didn't expect.
    Oderint dum metuat.

Finally a trouble free time trial for Kimi! Too bad Lotus might not be able to keep up with the other teams :<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Feeling Hamilton will get 3rd
    I got one bit right at least!

Rosberg probably finally showing what people have been expecting of Mercedes this season. Schumey forced to retire again really disappointing and then Button pit stop incident handing the win to Niko. Still what another amazing race, this season is ridiculous good already. We've had 3 races, 3 different cars winning and action everywhere. There is some phenomenal drives going on, over-takes everywhere and generally really really good racing.

Also Kimi, stop for the god-damn tires! To be running 2nd and then lose like 12 places in 2 laps, someone in that team really messed up the strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever messed up Kimi's tyres is going to be getting a bolt gun to the back of the head >.> As passive a person as Kimi can be, there is no way you can be passive over something like that, it's just ridiculous.

I'm waiting for Bahrain next week to decide how some of the cars look but so far it looks like an awesome season.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    The brits are back where they belong! What a fantastic race by Mclaren, all tho they should really work on the pitstops, Jensen could perhaps have tried to challenge Rosberg, if it wasn't because the pitstop took 10 sec longer than it should. That race was just epic to watch. So many good takeovers.
    About Kimi Lotus really screwed him over, I think when they saw that he was driving in alternative lanes, they should have taken a pitstop.
    Anyway it seems like they're going to drive in Bahrain next week.
    How do you guys think about this way of racing? 3 weeks break and then 2 races in 2 weeks? Tbh I liked it the better the "old" way with 1 week break.
    Oderint dum metuat.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Whoever messed up Kimi's tyres is going to be getting a bolt gun to the back of the head >.> As passive a person as Kimi can be, there is no way you can be passive over something like that, it's just ridiculous.

I'm waiting for Bahrain next week to decide how some of the cars look but so far it looks like an awesome season.
    Yeah, that whole shit was awful. GET THE TIRE DUDE!!!

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I'm backing Jenson for another Championship. I like the guy, he's been racing for what feels like ever, finally got his title at Brawn and has stayed at the top since.

Also, he's a likeable guy. I'm hoping he takes it this year. Don't like Lewis though, something about him.

I am slightly concerned about the Bahraini Grand Prix. I really hope nothing untoward happens.

McLaren have got better nerves than most, the only "top team" to not go out a second time with the exception of Alonso (who was on med or soft?) in Q1, and they hang on at 15th and 16th and save a set of tyres compared to the competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bahrain Grand Prix in a few hours, podium predictions?

Hamilton > Vettel > Button or Rosberg imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Hamilton > Vettel > Button or Rosberg imo.
    Very similar to mine. Vettel > Hamilton > Button or Webber.
    Though I'm personally hoping Kimi does something miraculous.

Mclaren and RBR will take 1-4. Rosberg may get to 3rd or 4th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waouw... Mclaren... What the fuck are you doing? Thank god there is 3 weeks to next week, so Mclaren can do pitstop training in 3 weeks.. Oh boy, did those pitstops really fuck Mclaren up.
    Sad to see Vettel win the race I'd loved to seen Kimi win it.
    But this race just need to be forgotten asap, horrible race by Mclaren... they really need to man up at the pitstops.
    Oderint dum metuat.

KIMI! Excellent job!

Should put the final fist to the mouth of those who said he is just slacking around for fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    So Kimi Raikkonen finishes on the podium in just his 4th race back, while "the great" Michael Schumacher has yet to make it to the podium by his 3rd YEAR back....

I'm sure people will say Schumacher never has the car, but sadly for them, this year's Mercedes is a race winning car and indeed Nico Rosberg finished on the podium twice in 2010. Maybe Schumacher isn't as good as people think???

10+ Year Old Account
    So close Kimi, so close. Damn that slow Lotus pit stop. He could've had it! Very exciting race though, so much overtaking. Going to download it on 720p for collection's sake