Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

To ALL beta testers!

First of all, congratulations for getting into the beta. We all want Guild Wars 2 to be perfect, right? Well, nothing is perfect so let's try to make it the best we can! When you're in the beta and the little Survey comes up, FILL IT. It doesn't take more then a couple of seconds. If you encounter a bug or a badly designed dynamic event, REPORT IT. If you think a class is too powerful, REPORT THAT ASWELL. This is not a demo, it's a beta and you should treat it like such. Let's all come together and make this the best game we could possibly have!

Oh, and don't break the NDA either.
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2012-03-17 at 12:12 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely doubt anyone has gotten any invites. Someone's just acting like it.
    Regardless, if they were in, saying they are is breaking the NDA. If you're caught with that, you can be in some deep doo-doo.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I sincerely doubt anyone has gotten any invites. Someone's just acting like it.
    Regardless, if they were in, saying they are is breaking the NDA. If you're caught with that, you can be in some deep doo-doo.
    They just remove your beta account. Nothing more.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    They just remove your beta account. Nothing more.
    Depends on how serious the breach was. Saying you are in will just be a tiny breach since it doesn't reveal anything new about the game to us.

And I agree with OP.

No one has an invite yet.
    They said they would announce the sending of invites on twitter etc, and well, they have not. - yet.

I'm just going to say that the beta invites are out and its legit.
    Hi

Can confirm beta invites are out, well at least some

Deleted
    I doubt they're out as they haven't announced on twitter or facebook yet and I hope they aren't cos I didn't get any e-mail

Like i said some are at at the very least other wise this is a very REAL looking scam hehe doubt scammers make a full game these days.

ArenaNet said themselves 18 hours ago on twitter that no invites are out yet. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by lolvik View Post
    ArenaNet said themselves 18 hours ago on twitter that no invites are out yet. ;p
    Invites went out after that tweet, about 6-7 hours ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by lolvik View Post
    Which is going to worry all the people who have just signed up.

Anyone can link arenanet twitter name ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Anyone can link arenanet twitter name ?
    https://twitter.com/#!/guildwars2

15+ Year Old Account
    http://twitter.com/#!/guildwars2

Imagine that, going to the Guild Wars 2 home page reveals their twitter account.

Thanks for the link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I'm just going to say that the beta invites are out and its legit.
    I think I know who's in the beta.

It's legit, no idea how I know this tho! I woke up randomly this morning after some odd dream in which I was invited..
    Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, or future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Confirmed on their Facebook page and Twitter now.

Quote Originally Posted by SP33D14 View Post
    It's legit, no idea how I know this tho! I woke up randomly this morning after some odd dream in which I was invited..
    I too had a dream I got a beta invite....unfortunately mine was really just a dream...