Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Herald of the Titans Platinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,996

    Beta invites OFFICIALLY going out!

    Last edited by Platinus; 2012-03-17 at 04:33 PM.

    [email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W | NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080 | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

  2. #2
    We really dont need anymore threads about the beta

  3. #3
    Herald of the Titans Platinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,996
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    We really dont need anymore threads about the beta
    Yes we do. :3

    [email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W | NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080 | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

  4. #4
    Wheres mah beta key?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    We really dont need anymore threads about the beta
    agreed...one thread is more than enough

  6. #6
    Really hope it doesnt go to my spam folder, I delete that thing multiple times a day =(

  7. #7
    Is this just for the US or does it include Europe?

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Razorice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over there --->
    Posts
    3,158
    OMG! OMG! OMG!!!one!!!1
    Give me betaaaaa!
    No, really, give me.

  9. #9
    i guess all the nerds with 20 accounts can start going nuts checking all those emails LOL, well they dont have anything else to do anyway so its ok i guess

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Remember people, if you get in don't go posting it on forums or you'll be breaking the NDA! Now, us people without keys wouldn't want you to be kicked outta beta so there's room for us now would we....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  11. #11
    Old God Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    10,592
    I hope someone will break the NDA to confirm my theories about flying rabbits that control people and their emotions!

    Flying mind-controlling rabbits make best games.
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

  12. #12
    ''Yes, beta invitations have begun going out. They'll be sent out over the next few days. Please remember that discussing the beta in any way, shape, or form -- including your status in it -- is a breach of NDA. Don't risk your beta access! ~RB2''

    I take that as it will be more invites coming

  13. #13
    Herald of the Titans Platinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,996

    [email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W | NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080 | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    We really dont need anymore threads about the beta
    I disagree. I wouldnt have checked my email had I not known they were releasing beta.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    I disagree. I wouldnt have checked my email had I not known they were releasing beta.
    exactly the same
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

    Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    exactly the same
    so. You don't check your email a few times a week? Because invites are sent out ahead of time to make it more convient for the players to schedule the beta event.


    You should be checking your email every day anyways, especially since smartphones take a large market of phones nowadays it is relatively simple to do so.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

    It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    so. You don't check your email a few times a week? Because invites are sent out ahead of time to make it more convient for the players to schedule the beta event.


    You should be checking your email every day anyways, especially since smartphones take a large market of phones nowadays it is relatively simple to do so.
    i registered with 3 diff accounts due to registration bugging out in the begining, this prompted me to check the other ones as well as they are not my main ones.
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

    Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  18. #18
    I have every electronic I have that can alert me to email updates set right now. I jump every time I get an alert.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I have every electronic I have that can alert me to email updates set right now. I jump every time I get an alert.
    Same here... Maybe I'll get a pleasant surprise eventually.

  20. #20
    does anyone know if invites are still going out? has anyone gotten one after the initial wave?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •