Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    does anyone know if invites are still going out? has anyone gotten one after the initial wave?
    you do know that they cant say if they gotten one or not....?
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Deleted
    let´s play something that will be resetted and needs to be played again! beta hooray!
    i never understood the hype about that, giving away my beta invitation just as i did with wrath and just as i´m going to do with mop when i´m getting one

10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know if invites are still going out? has anyone gotten one after the initial wave?
    People agree to an NDA when they signed up for beta (back in Feb). The NDA says that you cannot even state that you've been invited to the beta. You'll get an answer to that question when they lift the NDA. If you're not getting into this one (which many assume it's going to coincide with the upcoming press beta) there is always the pre-purchase on April 10th that will guarantee access to all beta weekend events until launch.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    let´s play something that will be resetted and needs to be played again! beta hooray!
    i never understood the hype about that, giving away my beta invitation just as i did with wrath and just as i´m going to do with mop when i´m getting one
    It's to stress test servers and have a wider pool of testers to find bugs that the devs might have missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aion players who actually supported their work should get a key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Aion players who actually supported their work should get a key
    The thing is is that Aion was developed by NCSoft and holds no connection to Guild Wars 2 or Arena Net. Arena Net is doing everything in-house with Guild Wars 2, this includes holding betas.

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    you do know that they cant say if they gotten one or not....?
    Okay I'll put it this way: Does anyone know someone that has gotten in after the initial wave has gone out?

Just curious if I should be refreshing my email every 2 hours or do something productive like my physics homework :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll put it this way: Does anyone know someone that has gotten in after the initial wave has gone out?
    Being able to answer that for a "friend" would still be considered breaking the NDA (on the "friend's" part).

Just be patient.

Just curious if I should be refreshing my email every 2 hours or do something productive like my physics homework :>
    After the wave went out last night there a rush of people all over the internet that were excited for getting their beta access, but since that initial wave I haven't seen anything else.

I was expecting another wave a few hours ago since it would have been the same time last nights wave happened, but either people are obeying the NDA this time, or there just weren't any invites sent out again yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    The thing is is that Aion was developed by NCSoft and holds no connection to Guild Wars 2 or Arena Net. Arena Net is doing everything in-house with Guild Wars 2, this includes holding betas.
    Im pretty sure i saw someone from Anet saying that if you get an invitation email, NCSoft will be the one giving it to you, not Anet, the mail might look like its from them but if you look at the mail it was sent from it will be an ncsoft mail they will be the people that handles all the accounts, just like with Aion.

15+ Year Old Account

Refreshing your email every 2 hours wont really get you to play the beta any faster as the beta isn't up and playable anyways (well, not for us at least).

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Refreshing your email every 2 hours wont really get you to play the beta any faster as the beta isn't up and playable anyways (well, not for us at least).
    One of the pictures that got released said something about receiving information on how to download the client within the next 10 days. Beta invitations will still be sent out for a couple more days, so ya, you have plenty of time before you actually need to do anything if you get invited. It won't be starting this weekend, but it will be the next definitely, the 30th (if it's a weekend event)

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    I disagree. I wouldnt have checked my email had I not known they were releasing beta.
    Same here thx OP for posting