Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
    Well don't you just have to kill The Lich King with shadowmourne and then get the chest?
    You only get the chest the first time you kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Now that's just pure funny right there, I was actually okay with the garnets thing being duped but this is just ridiculous ahaha.
    Yep because only certain things are worth duplicating, this is where you draw the line? Before the almighty alcatraz decides hey I should report because I don't like this person. That's where people get things wrong. It's not ok to only report things when it doesn't benefit me, you should report, dislike it because it breaks your game. Stop playing favorites.

Deleted
    What server is this and do these people also sell the shadowmourne tabard cheap? (I would totally transfer server just to buy one of those).

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    I didn't think it was possible to dupe items since everything needs to be verified with the servers. Even if they hack the client, it won't agree with the server's record and not actually recognize new items.
    People out there will always be one step ahead of blizzard.
    Just bought 100 queen's garnet for 50k though, the guy still has thousands left for sale.
    Quite sad tbh.

I never believed dupes existed in WoW 'till I saw some chinese dude selling a stack for like 1k when just 1 was in the AH for 5k. Couple guildies bought 1 stack of each color, had them cut to avoid the duped ones to get deleted and well they're still there to this day. Now mounts too? This is getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Yep because only certain things are worth duplicating, this is where you draw the line? Before the almighty alcatraz decides hey I should report because I don't like this person. That's where people get things wrong. It's not ok to only report things when it doesn't benefit me, you should report, dislike it because it breaks your game. Stop playing favorites.
    Agree, you should report every exploit you notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

I don't see any on my realm at all. WTB dupes on Proudmoore!

Deleted
    For you all asking, this is Grim Batol EU. The only duplicated items I've noticed so far are Epic gems and these mounts (or that I suspect are duplicated anyway, I bet there are more items but I think they're more subtle than this)

Deleted
    Seeing messages in trade like "WTS Crimson Deathcharger, 30K for one 55K for two"... Why doesn't blizzard do anything when it's so extremely obvious :s

This is becoming more and more of an issue. Drenden (US) has been overrun by level ones selling the Jeweled Onyx Panther mount, crafting the mount is a minimum of 72k for jewel crafters and the dupers are selling them for 35k to 50k each. The only bonus is that they can not sell them on the AH they have to sell them through trade but still people are willing to buy them since Blizzard either isn't going to or simply can not stop it. Maybe if they lowered the prices on mats for crafted mounts to a more reasonable price range then people would stop duplicating those mounts. I know it won't help for the epic drop mounts but it's something at least.