Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool 200-300+ mass Raid on Stormwind Fashion Show Arthas - US

Keelhaul hosted a Fashion Show on Arthas-US last night w/o inviting the Horde so we felt we'd invite ourselves 200+ more to the event .

Long Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvztkrK2ZAo

Short video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhUV3Ur301Q

Will work on a shorter 3 minute video later on. Idea was to bring world PvP back and I think we accomplished that , its a shame as soon as we started the servers immediately took a dump lol 20 seconds to cast a LB

Alliance never really pushed us back until about 200 people took off to trade district to fight there, but honestly we could have held the keep the entire night which is where they planned to have the "WoW Factor" Show.
    Last edited by muxx; 2012-03-17 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like blizz need to make guards even more powerfull ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    looks like blizz need to make guards even more powerfull ^^
    I think they need to fix the servers from lagging if they want to bring back world pvp like this. Imagine what the new world bosses are going to be like.

10+ Year Old Account
    What NPC in the Keep does that Shadowbolt Barrage? It looks like it's coming from the roof or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    What NPC in the Keep does that Shadowbolt Barrage? It looks like it's coming from the roof or something.

None, it's a player that has the Cunning of the Cruel trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infuz3d View Post
    None, it's an enemy player that has the Cunning of the Cruel trinket.
    And he's just chilling on the roof? lol That's why I figured it was an NPC or something, didn't even know you could get up there. Been a while since I have been in the keep.

Pretty cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    And he's just chilling on the roof? lol That's why I figured it was an NPC or something, didn't even know you could get up there. Been a while since I have been in the keep.
    no the animation just comes from above

Me gusta.

(Also, nice to see realms with more than like 200 people on them.)

Nice zerg . Doesn't look like much fun with all that lag.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, there is a difference imo between trying to bring world PvP back, and deciding to totaly ruin someones planned event
    Nothing stopping you from making a raid like this normaly is there?

I personaly consider World PvP being best when both parties want it but hey, not everyone has some honor :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Hmm, there is a difference imo between trying to bring world PvP back, and deciding to totaly ruin someones planned event

I personaly consider World PvP being best when both parties want it but hey, not everyone has some honor :P
    Nah bro, that was World PvP
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Rolling PvP server --> Wants PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    300+ is that all.....gesshh......My Guild on Carine took over Org just before Cata went live .....we took into Org over 360+ Alliance players into and owned Org for a couple hours.....we found out later that the horde were calling up buds on phones...pulling them out of raids....out of dungeons ...bgs....to try to stop us......what was even funnier .....we gave the Horde of Carine a few weeks notice using the Carine wow message board and posted the time and date we were coming....nothing better then seeing over 400+ players both sides lined up outside of Org on that road ....all on Mammoths as far as you see....now that is world pvp lol.....

Added tidbit....this was done on PVE realm....

would've loved to be on my mage, spreading a huge combustion on all of you

Actually they didnt mind it. They moved it to Shattrath @ first but after debating it among themselves they moved it back to an Alliance only city. They thought it'd be a cool to see.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    300+ is that all.....gesshh......My Guild on Carine took over Org just before Cata went live .....we took into Org over 360+ Alliance players into and owned Org for a couple hours.....we found out later that the horde were calling up buds on phones...pulling them out of raids....out of dungeons ...bgs....to try to stop us......what was even funnier .....we gave the Horde of Carine a few weeks notice using the Carine wow message board and posted the time and date we were coming....nothing better then seeing over 400+ players both sides lined up outside of Org on that road ....all on Mammoths as far as you see....now that is world pvp lol.....

Added tidbit....this was done on PVE realm....
    Thats what i call proper World PvP i prefer it when both parties want it because then everyone gets prepared, gets pots/bufs/mates etc and its just amazingly fun i do love good city raids

Thats what i call proper World PvP i prefer it when both parties want it because then everyone gets prepared, gets pots/bufs/mates etc and its just amazingly fun i do love good city raids
    they knew we were commin for about a week or so someone told them via twitter to the hosts of the event. Its just that Arthas -US is like 3:1 H:A

10+ Year Old Account
    Be careful doing something like this. If you crash the server, you could get perma-banned.