Deleted

Smoldering Egg of Millagazor dropchange come MOP

Hey,

I am soon at the point, gold-wise, where I feel I should treat myself to something pretty. So I have decided that I might buy a FL run including the title+mount - these usually go for around the 200k gold mark.

But I was wondering if there is any news on what the dropchance on Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, HC Ragnaros mount, will be in MOP. Hopefully it will be alike mirmidon's head or Invincible, so that I am not throwing my 200k at a soon to be farmeable Iron-bound/Rusted proto-drake.

it will most likely be a 1% drop come MoP just as LK heroic mounts have become.

On that note, Elysium on Stonemaul sells the mount weekly if you're interested in buying one from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably just buy it. If it's like Invincible it's going to be a low drop chance and they are also supposed to be doing a stat squish in MoP, basically scaling hp down to prevent them from reaching even more ridiculous values in future expansions. Meaning it's likely to not be zergable.

I wont be the ***-hole who says "Why would u want a mount/title u didnt earn" that mount is rly nice to have, I would do the same and buy it if I were casual and didn't have it. goodluck
    Gorelaz *猩猩

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    there was never such a info about stat squish. they said maybe they will do it. Dont say blabla they will do it blabla buy it now....
    This is true. And also, if they do the squish, is not just us being squished, everything else in the game will. And % will be the same. Don't see how squishing will affect zergs/soloing.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    there was never such a info about stat squish. they said maybe they will do it. Dont say blabla they will do it blabla buy it now....
    Even if they do a stat squish its going to count for everything. We wont notice a difference other than numbers not as high.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will likely be changed to the same droprate as Mimi's Head/Invincible, but it will likely not reward a FoS as the mount also has/had a chance to drop from the non hardest modes + 10man unlike Mimi's Head/Invincible
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-03-26 at 05:43 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I'm hoping they change it, and announce the change soon. We are making an absolute killing selling them, and I want the demand to continue.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just like invincible and such, We all assume It's going to be directly set at 1%

Mimihead = Pureblood
    Invincible = Dragon queen

Both will likely be set at 1%