We have a Steam Group!

So yeah, the RP forums have a steam group now! Since nobody seems to be on IRC, and everyone seems to use Steam, I thought this to be a good way to not only have everyone be able to stay in touch, but also a way for us to socialize in a different way than roleplaying, most notably in violent video games! \o/

So yeah, if you're interested, and I know you are, send your Steam username to either me, Nonfictionless, or Khorianas and say you want in, and we'll throw you an invite!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's majorly awesome and easy to chat while still playing all your favorite games.

Now back to Skyrim!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Noob question, but what's Steam?
    It's software that distributes online games and acts as a communication platform between users.

Pretty much you have games linked to your steam account, which is required for many online games (even offline games such as Skyrim). You can communicate to other steam accounts and add them to your friends list, so on and so forth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't MMO Champion had a Steam group for years? Pretty sure I'm in it... (though I'm not on my main PC so can't check)

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Hasn't MMO Champion had a Steam group for years? Pretty sure I'm in it... (though I'm not on my main PC so can't check)
    It has, this one's for the roleplayers :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    It has, this one's for the roleplayers :P
    Ah, I must read the thread properly next time -_-

I don't see why not, maybe I could take advantage of it as well, we could do a Terraria RP or something.

Add me! Name's REDACTED
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-03-18 at 02:33 AM. Reason: to protect privacy

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm REDACTED. I'll check and edit this post if it's not.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-03-18 at 04:19 AM. Reason: cacaw
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Editing out your post, mate. don't want anyone abursing it. Double check and get back to me, mmkay?

Also POST IN MISTS! IS UP DONTCHAKNOW

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like ya found me regardless
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk