Wink This Is how similar some the Sith Warrior abilties are to the Warrior class In WoW

I found this Image on the SWTOR general forums(your brain power will reduce by 35% with constant exposure) and It made me laugh.

http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg

Not sure If everyone has seen It yet, but If you did look at It again.

Is this news? You can do the same with rogue / sith assassin, and probably a couple other classes. SWTOR's combat system was not exactly its revolutionary front feature.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    Is this news? You can do the same with rogue / sith assassin, and probably a couple other classes. SWTOR's combat system was not exactly its revolutionary front feature.
    Probably not news, but It was still funny.

The last 4 made me....idk. "Hmmm, I like this idea in WoW, but we can't use the same name!!" *Goes to thesaurus.*

For the record, this was posted here months ago.

Also most of the abilities on my Paragon in RIFT are pretty similar to WoW/SWTOR counterparts as well. Things that are good are always recycled when competitors spring up. Working on the backs of previous successes is how advancement happens.

Should probably say Juggernaut rather than Sith Warrior as a whole class, some of the moves Marauders don't/can't use. And some of the moves are actually talents for WoW warriors. The difference is the talent trees and how they play. But I like that they are similar, I played a Warrior in WoW from Vanilla to Cata, and chose Juggernaut because that's the playstyle I like.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are very close to similar. We've had multiple threads about this image already. I don't see how this thread ending up in a constructive discussion.