10+ Year Old Account

Wink So I'm making my own beat em' up. Tell me what you think.

Let me know what you think!

The intro is a bit long, but other than that it looks like a good start for a nice retro side scroller.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a game I'd definitely enjoy playing.
    The art style is very visually pleasing to me, the animations look smooth, and from what I can see the gameplay looks fluid.

I'm not sure how far into development you are, but how do the different classes differ from each other?

Intro way to long, like way to long. If I read it then I might understand why mages and warriors are doing in a modern city... Other than that the graphics look nice, did you make them yourself?

Looks pretty solid, I'd change some little stuff (some music and animation changes mostly. The melody in the first part of the intro song isn't loud enough, as is the snare in the next part. Her attack animation is also barely noticeable and sort of short. I know the idea's to have quick attacks, but it looks flail-y and almost not noticeable.), but the idea and the concept are there, the sprite art looks great, and the systems look promising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to hear you guys liked it. The intro is skippable. It's just there to tell the story. And yeah, it does explain why they are in modern day times. Creature and Player sprites were ripped from an old playstation game and edited to work on this. Everything else is custom. I used the Mission Start from Megaman Zero as well, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krozard View Post
    Looks like a game I'd definitely enjoy playing.
    The art style is very visually pleasing to me, the animations look smooth, and from what I can see the gameplay looks fluid.

I'm not sure how far into development you are, but how do the different classes differ from each other?
    I TOTALLY didn't see your question!

Each of the attacks differ from character to character.
    Speed is changed (Some move faster than others)
    The stat system is simple right now: Attack and Defense.
    Some have more than others in the two fields.

In a nutshell its

Speed
    Attack
    Defense