Deleted

Worth coming back atm or in MOP ?

I haven't played for like 1 year and got ressurected. Dont know anything ingame now etc, just got an 85 mage.
    Was thinking of boosting a rogue to 80, and use it as a main in MOP, if i'll play.
    How's the rogue atm for PVP especially ?
    And..worth coming back ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooky View Post
    I haven't played for like 1 year and got ressurected. Dont know anything ingame now etc, just got an 85 mage.
    Was thinking of boosting a rogue to 80, and use it as a main in MOP, if i'll play.
    How's the rogue atm for PVP especially ?
    And..worth coming back ?
    Well as a rogue there should be fun things to do atm
    1. Find a raiding guild
    2. Get legendary daggers
    3. Pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well as a rogue there should be fun things to do atm
    1. Find a raiding guild
    2. Get legendary daggers
    3. Pvp
    By the time he gets them, unless he will be first prio all of a sudden, the season would (hopefully) be over.

You can come back now I guess. Although things are a bit boring right now. You can do some DS and PvP I guess, I'd buy 30 days gametime to get your buddy the mount. If you like the game, then buy more gametime now, if you don't, wait until MoP.

It's kinda not worth it at the moment. Outside pvp and raiding there is nothing to do whatsoever! But you'll get 7 free days, you can check it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now there's little reason apart from the instant 80 and the plethora of old raids you can steam through.

If you do get a character to 80 through the scroll i recommend a character that can tank or heal if you don't already have one, since the game revolves around waiting times for 5 mans and LFR for those who do not have a consistant raid group.

Tanks and healers also get benefits in the form of a goodie bag at then end of dungeon runs which contain gold, flasks, gems, potions and possibly rare mounts and pets.
    dictated but not read.

Well, (hopefully) the MoP pre-event will be awesome with unique goodies to get, might be worth to check that one out.

Deleted
    Ask again in 19 hours

Deleted
    I actually like the current patch even if so many ppl dislike DS, but probably its also just cause i finally found a nice raiding guild again^^

Deleted
    Hmm, I'm not really into PVE atm, not much time etc, but probably gonna get some decent dungeon gear on MAGE and go through the raids as i didn't raid at all in cata, maybe i find something fun in that.
    Probably gonna go for some rogue pvp and wait for pre-mop stuff.
    Btw, gonna be released ~autumn like cata?