Deleted

Katarina / Morgana ?

Which one is better for and why?

Deleted
    For me personally Katarina is one of the most useless champs currently. Most suck with her anyway and if she doesn't get farm or fed she does no damage. Most hate her for her ulti which CAN fuck up an entire team. Thing is, she is SUPER easy to CC or silence or whatever during her ulti, which makes her about 80% more useless.

Morgana on the other hand is probably one of the best AP champs a team can have these days. Super easy and fast farm, passive spellvamp, gamebreaking ulti if you can use it right, probably the strongest anti CC spell in-game, ...

Morgana without a doubt.

No champion in the game is useless. Everyone has their own flaws and advantages.

That being said,each have their own goods and baddies... For example,Morgana has an aoe stun ulti,a binding and a rly good shield so she helps her team as fuck.
    katarina on the other side,can turn the tide of the battle with just one good positioned ulti.One death lotus kill = almost all of their team dies ^^

I play both. I like both. Play what your team needs/What counters the enemy team.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

Deleted
    Try them both in the same game, Black Shield on Katarina is just awesome.

Deleted
    depends on what you want.
    morgana can be played solo mid as ap champ, or as support on bot lane. she has strong sustainability and is somewhat hard to kill thanks to her spells.
    kata is played solo top or solo mid usually. her early game is very weak, mid game depends on the number of kills/assists you got. but she needs lategame to become really useful. she might appear easy to play but you really need to know when to join a fight or else she is easily killed.

if your enemies suck and feed kata, she will just wtfpwn them all easily.

summed up: morgana is easier to play, more "safe". kata can really suck if you fail with her, but can also kill the whole enemy team later on. your choice.

Deleted
    morgana is primarily a support, i.e she has no sustained damage.
    katarina on the other hand is an assassin, i.e burst champion.

what do you want to play?
    katarina gets cc'd out of her ultimate a lot, but people burn morgana out of fear for her ultimate as well.

Deleted
    No champion in the game is useless. Everyone has their own flaws and advantages.
    Doesn't mean 1 champ is A LOT less useful in the same role as another champ. And Kat is a lot less useful as AP carry as a Morgana.

Deleted
    Thanks for your replies
    I had already bought Katarina, my next will be Morgana and I'll see what I'll play better ^^

Deleted
    Morgana is waaaay better, don't know why people ever mention her as a support though, you don't play her support.

There's literally only one downside to Morgana, and that is how often she's banned.

If you play normal games go for Katarina, she's overall weaker than Morgana but she can completely stomp noobs in low elo ranked and normal games. Morgana has to rely on her team a lot more than Kat, which makes her better after a certain point (1000+?) where your team should have at least a sliver of a brain.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    I find Morgana a lot better, simply because her ulti and black shield can easily turn the game in your favour even if losing. And it is easy to counter Katarina. She is only good because of her ulti, but if you have someone saving that stunn/silence/knock for her, she wont do much damage and will die in a second.

Deleted
    Please use this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uy-thread-quot in the future, should you have questions regarding which champion you should buy.