Heroic Spine 10 - QUESTION

Just asking a few quick questions about the heroic 10 fight so far our team is progressing and been getting up the 5th or 6th plate often but have noticed a few sites saying shamans are best for dispelling and other things. We've also noticed when we get to the 6th plate we are being overrun by all the bloods we have up and wondering should our tank starting and anyone whos able to start stunning the adds to make healing a little bit easier. Our comp is

Holy Paladin - me
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid
    Warrior Tank
    Druid Tank
    Arms Warrior
    Demo Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Arcane Mage
    Enhancement Shaman

Ive read that its best paladins have Glyph of Holy Wrath to help stun but since im on dispel duty at the moment ive been using my spare slot for Cleansing instead. any help is appreicated so maybe we can kill it this week if not week. once our log for tonight goes up ill also link that as well
    Thursday Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...f9lyzc/fights/
    Sunday Logs : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=5157&e=5949
    Last edited by pallybot; 2012-03-18 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    I let our Shaman do the dispelling (as his dispels also heal the target) and yes, use Glyph of Holy Wrath and stun the Adds when the Tank asks for it, never use it without announcing it, as this might cause Problems with the DR on Shockwave.

Gl =)

Anyone can do the dispells on this fight, and each class has advantages and disadvantages for doing so.

For example, yes shaman dispel can heal, but that heal has a 6 second ICD and you need to drop 2 additional talent points for it. If you are going a TC spec for this fight (going into the elemental tree), that means you're either losing an earthliving talent or ancestral awakening most likely. Both of these are pretty big hits.

I healed this fight as a Rshaman, and originally I dispelled full time, but we found it more advantageous to have our priest dispel, and I only helped during roll phases while she hymned.

Also, we aren't lucky enough to have any paladins, or other classes that can aoe stun adds, so I don't have firsthand experience with stunning them, but yes, It would definitely help. We use a warstomp right before the last lift to keep the kiting tank from dieing, and having stuns at other points would be amazing.

if only our tanks had mics and talked would make it so much easier