Thread: "Orange" gear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Uhm, I'm pretty sure there were a stat diffrence between my 2 lightsabers as a Jedi Sentinel when i removed all mods :S
    But I got rid of one of them so I can't recheck that atm.
    But let's say there is no diffrence, than why are there 100s of "orange" lightsabers to collect if all are exactly the same? And you get all orange weapons you need at lvl 10.
    I understand why there are several "orange" armors, because they look diffrent. But 99% of the lightsabers aestetics depends on your crystal of choice. Dont understand why they would do 100s of lightsaberhandles. Would seem like a huge waste of resources.
    Aside from the handles looking different, which they do, different lightsabers also make different sounds when sheathed/unsheathed and waving around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    The one place where Custom weapons can show is if they don't require LS/DS to equip, but have an LS/DS-specific color. I know my Assassin was rocking a red-blade dual-saber while being LS which was kinda cool, but then I had some better crystals to use for the blade, and it went away.
    it seems they removed the LS/DS requirements for crystal color in 1.1.5.
    anyway those lightsabers requirements were just because their crystals.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I collect the different hilts on my Sentinel. And I have to have 2 since I dual wield.

For lightsabers specifically, some orange hilts are restricted to mainhand or offhand. It's actually a property of the item and not the mods so you have to watch out for that.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Bumping because I have had not a single reply on the actual topic. I can also confirm that diffrent orange gear of the same type (e.g. heavy boots) can have diffrent stats with same/none mods.
    Comment Removed.

Question has been answered.
    Last edited by Rufcat; 2012-03-20 at 10:37 AM.

EDIT: Comment removed.

Question also answered.

Sorry