Thread: D3 Full game

10+ Year Old Account

D3 Full game

If you purchased the game, or did the WoW Annual pass you can preload Diablo 3 now.
    It clocks in at 7.60 GB

NO OGRES, NO MORE ELVES, NO FURBOLG, NO EMRALD DREAM, NO REHASHED OLD CONTENT, NO DEMON HUNTER!
    Get the point? Give us something NEW for Groms sake!

thanks, ill get right on it
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Late to the party

10+ Year Old Account
    Feh, kinda impressed it took only 2 posts to get a DERP negative response.
    thanks.

OT: Least the download speeds are decent
    NO OGRES, NO MORE ELVES, NO FURBOLG, NO EMRALD DREAM, NO REHASHED OLD CONTENT, NO DEMON HUNTER!
    Get the point? Give us something NEW for Groms sake!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol not really a big issue about a negative response.. I mean it was all over the official sites front page and MMOs for a little bit! Not to mention i think it's on the launcher for WoW too aha :P

OT: glad we're allowed to sit and stare at the file for 2 months

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    lol not really a big issue about a negative response.. I mean it was all over the official sites front page and MMOs for a little bit! Not to mention i think it's on the launcher for WoW too aha :P

OT: glad we're allowed to sit and stare at the file for 2 months

You COULD crack it if you wanted to, i don't know how you'd play it since you need to log in, but I guess you could run your own server and play on that, kind of like the same way people would play on a WoW sandbox to explore the cata zones before cata was released.

Quote Originally Posted by torrok View Post
    You COULD crack it if you wanted to, i don't know how you'd play it since you need to log in, but I guess you could run your own server and play on that, kind of like the same way people would play on a WoW sandbox to explore the cata zones before cata was released.
    Even if you did crack it (and trust me, nobody's going to between now and release-- Blizzard went all out on the encryption), you'd be missing all kids of server-side information that you'd have no way to realistically replicate in order to run your own server. The only reason anyone is even trying to crack it (and failing) is to access the data files for stuff like dialogue and cinematics.
    Verily, thou shalt rejoice in the house of the tentacle.

Deleted
    Closing this, already mentioned in several threads.