Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do enjoy Ali's ult. Take a leisurely stroll around the enemy while your teammates clean them up.

Would also agree with Sona, helped score a few penta's by stumbling across the enemy all in one bush ready to gank. Can feel abit cheesey though.

Amumu's ulti, can turn a teamfight, ensure kills, save teammembers. A well placed ulti (with a good bandage toss) is a great feeling

Malz's ult on a teemo, twitch or annie.

Seeing the void consume them makes me feel warm inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Karma ult.
    Damn she is OP.
    I personally love Udyr's ult

im surprised nobody has mentioned DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love it when Teemo's mushroom catches someone looking to back. The rage that gets thrown is awesome. Prolly how I feel when I step into brush and find 3 Shaco boxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stand in bush adjacent to the top satellite turret on bottom lane.

Caitlyn and Lux stroll out.

Hit Nunu's ulti.

They both don't even realize what's happening.

Double kill.

;D

Gangplank. Enemy runs from you or team at low health? MOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA CANNONBALLS BITCH

Nautilus... Knock someone up with it and then auto-attack them, when they're up in the air and Nautilus brings his anchor on their heads and just slams them into the ground, that just looks painful.

There's also Taric whose hammer is just so huge, his ulti slamming people looks like pain. I also love Ziggs ulti, blowing someone the hell up is always pleasant.

Deleted
    Lux's ult on enemy champions who thought they managed get away behind a tower or something. Fire the lazer. Also, Fiddlesticks ult in the middle of enemy team is very satisfying.

Shyv ulti, yorick utli and ali ulti are probably my favorites, also shens ulti is fun. When someone is running and there been chased its so fun to save them and kill the people who chase them

Call me weird but i make IRL sounds every time i use an ult in LoL. My favorite is Malphite's ult, where i go "ROOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRR *pause* BOOOOOOOM!!!" on Fiddle i go CAWCAWCAWCAW and on Garen "DEMACIAAAAAAAAA". I think it's funny, you guys should give it a shot.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Got to be Lee's ult for me. Kicking people in the face is very satisfying.
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Wukong's and Fiddle's

Quote Originally Posted by Mortezu View Post
    Actually yes, this is one of the most satisfying.

Deleted
    omnomnomnomnom ulty

It makes my ego big.

Deleted
    Any mapwide ulti is awesome. TF is extra awesome since it force-teaches you mapcontrol. The fun I've had with that. Same with Shen's ultimate, people tend to forget these when towerdiving/chasing. So many kills...

And Koggie's ultimate, skillshot with long range! And Janna, who I don't own, but flash ULTI to get someone out of position CAN be win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortezu View Post
    If only you could do that to some of your teammates.

Zilean ult on your "tripled ult focused, enemy spends everything on your" AD carry in a team fight.

I'm also a big fan of my friends and I blind pick aoe-fest with Nunu, Amumu, Morgana, Vlad and Kogmaw. Teamfights are one big explosion.

Enchanted Crystal Arrow. A well landed initiation is much more satisfying than some shitty cleanup ult.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Deleted
    Ziggs when you get any kill. Best-feeling-ever