Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Cass' ulti when landing on 4+ enemies just feels EPIC!

Tanking a whole team in late game Dom with Ali's ulti with all that MR/AR feels awesome too.

Deleted
    I like Fizz's ulti when it hits the whole team as an opener or when it gives you enough time to flash/run like a coward when you're going to die^^
    or Sion's when build unkilleble ^^

Here's the list of my favorites.
    Clearly, Karthus.
    Cass
    Kennen - STUN BOMB
    Zilean - (Oh, you wanted a kill? Sorry)
    Gangplank - Cross the map glory
    Fizz - Shark'd ya.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally love, in a team fight, diving in with Fiora and ulting. Just deals a good chunk of damage to everyone and sets you up right in the mix to burst and lunge your way to kills/assists.

Deleted

got my first penta kill with morgana's ulti. was due to some pro support, smart teammates, and really good communication. Morg's ulti is beast when done right.
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

busch chase/camping is favourite scenario for my bind + singularity + laser combo
    baron steal with laser is also rewarding
    KS (kill securing) fleeing enemies from laning phase is routine

Deleted
    Sniping with Graves ult, and everyone loves Nyandalee, tanky DPS cougar, Pounce on ALL the low health champions!
    Also Sona, Katarina, Karthus, Nunu, LeBlanc instagibs, Kennen (Press R, walk forward, aquire ace), (Charlie) Shen Epic winning and so many more to name.

Karthus... there's just something so incredibly satisfying when you press that R button and knowing you're going to get a kill (or several, woot accidental quads/pentas) in 3 seconds. Plus Karthus has an awesome graphic for the ult and Defile.

10+ Year Old Account
    A well place Ashe ult. Ive been timing to hit right as mg teamates approach their target from across the map. The stun from a long range arrow is devistating.

Deleted
    Oh yes, Fizz's shark also feels slightly good to land.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Shens ult is more of trolling attempt than tyrn. Let someone think they have the.advantage or can your carry and then.... Suprise Motha Fucka! SSee one run in the bush, two run out. Even used it to escape one time.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, but a well placed galio ult is my personal favorite. Easily wins fights for the team, and can be a free kill in lanes.

Was playing Ashe. Saw a kat on low health running from Mid lane through our bottom jungle. Fired my ult from bottom lane directly up, she ran into it, kill.

Might not have been super-great-fantastic skillshot... but it sure as fuck was satisfying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Cait ult. Watch as the ennemy panics, knowing he's dead. Often in normals people try to flash away from it too
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    fiddle any day..

After a few ults they are even scared to attack if i am not on the map haha.. Always somewhere close in the bushes rdy to ult a team fight whene they push to far..

The fear of fiddle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumble ultimate to grab 3 kills and a baron buff.

Amumu is kinda orgasmic, especially if a fool tries to dive the turret. Love to Q from other side of the wall, rip some E & smack my sack on R.

Gotta love Scarners Ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    fiddle any day..

After a few ults they are even scared to attack if i am not on the map haha.. Always somewhere close in the bushes rdy to ult a team fight whene they push to far..

The fear of fiddle..
    This.
    I always loved Fiddlesticks and even more his ult. This is a type of ultimate I'd say it's 'satisfying'.
    After reading this thread I was under the impression most people are just saying a different champion ult just to be original, but come on. How is Lee Sin's ult as satisfying or spectacular as Fiddlesticks'? Or Ziggs'?
    That's is what I call an ultimate.

I know is a matter of taste and opinion. But look at the ultimates some of you posted: Cait, Lee Sin, Skarner, Morgana, Nunu, Zilean... just to name a few. Those are useful ultimates but far from impressive and/or satisfying IMO.