[Movies] Which actor do you think would fit Commander Shepard?

So after running around randomly on the Mass Effect Wiki I came over this page (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_%28film%29) that says there are plans for making a mass effect movie about the first game. It also informs that Commander Shepard will be male.

Now that got me thinking. Who would acctually fit in the role as Commander Shepard? The only person I could come up with on the top of my head at that moment was Sam Worthington. That may be a bad choice in someones oppinion so I ask you, MMOC. Who do you think would fit the role as Commander(/Specter/savior of humanity/second best at bottleshooting (Behind Garrus)) Shepard?

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

Deleted
    Russell Crowe was the first person who came to mind tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Chris Pine would make a good Commander Shepard.

Gerard Butler, Matthew Fox, or Bruce Willis.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably gonna be Channing Tatum, since the females (and some males) love him oh so mucho.

Christian Bale. If you're a fan of The Prestiage, The Machinist, and the obvious recent successes then you might agree with me. This is purely my opinion of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on their budget. Already going to be a fairly expensive production. I've seen Matthew Fox's name thrown around more than once however.

chris pine maybe... but he is a bit young looking.. shepard is a battle hardened bad ass even at the start of the first game so.. not Christian Bale... I'm going to have to think a bit more about it... Who ever it is better be awesome though haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. It's just a no brainier. (google him, it looks exactly like Shepard.)

Deleted
    Maybe Henry Caville with his bulked up physique from Man of Steel. Shaved head, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlight View Post
    It's probably gonna be Channing Tatum, since the females (and some males) love him oh so mucho.
    I hate that guy he is just a terrible actor