View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1182. You may not vote on this poll
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

    589 49.83%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

    135 11.42%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

    261 22.08%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

    227 19.20%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

    164 13.87%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

    474 40.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. #2141
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I'm having some issues finding a transmog for my baby warlock for the time being. I don't play my worgen druid anymore because.. well, everyone in my guild left the game, so I moved onto a different server. A RP server this time(though I'm not getting much rp, but that's a different topic), so I sort of want to get a decent x-mog for my warlock. Which is.. tricky, because she needs to be this power hungry, knowledge-thirsty plump sack of fur who excels in manipulating others to do her bidding. She has a knack for sweet talking and what not.
    But.. yeah the current worgen model is not helping me. She looks more like a retarded - and I hate using that word - chihuahua than a sly trickster.
    So yeah. Anyone has any tips or ideas?
    I can't resist a transmog challenge!
    My contribution:


    Item comparison in case you like it: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:58158:81079
    And if you don't like it that's fine too
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  2. #2142
    Dreadlord Rivyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hell's out house (Missouri)
    Posts
    971
    So many threads on this topic and still no changes. It took less QQ threads to nerf warriors so I think at this point its safe to say its not gunna happen >.>

  3. #2143
    Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:



    Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.

  4. #2144
    Mechagnome Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    735
    Kerath - I think it got my mind running for a few ideas. I like the staff and shoulders, I think I can try and farm for them!

    Thanks for the ideas, guys. I think I'll make a folder of transmogs I like and see if I can mix and match up sets :3

    That helm is quite pretty, 7seti. Hunter Worgen may appreciate that, specifically if they're going for a Beast Tamer look.

    On topic, Rivyr - I know it took less QQ about nerfing warriors, but that was class mechanic and I think it's easier to nerf them than to fix a model, admittedly.
    But the thing is, the entire skeleton is really broken and makes little to no sense. The male model is much more polished, and the goblin counterpart is way, way more polished than them. So I know they're capable of making awesome models - hell, apparently Alpha model is less buggy than the live model! - and maybe if we could just bug them long enough they'll touch them up after they revamp the old models.

    I just fear the older race's females will get the same treatment :/

  5. #2145
    The Lightbringer snuzzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:



    Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.
    I actually had that banked for my hunter (who is now a panda and it doesn't look nearly as good on him). For the very reason you mentioned
    ★ Wibbly wobbly druidy wooidy ★

    Thank you Aryiana for the lovely sig!

  6. #2146
    Mechagnome Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    735
    Was messing around with my baby lock, this whole demonology is extremely buffed. To me, anyway. It's like I don't need any breaks. Horns really suit the bushy mane they have.Sadly nothing really cures everything else. Aside from Metamorph.
    Which I tend to shift every now and then because seriously.

  7. #2147
    High Overlord Thorkir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dentarg (US)
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Was messing around with my baby lock, this whole demonology is extremely buffed. To me, anyway. It's like I don't need any breaks. Horns really suit the bushy mane they have.Sadly nothing really cures everything else. Aside from Metamorph.
    Which I tend to shift every now and then because seriously.
    I did notice that the horns looked very nice on them.

    Maybe I'm just getting used to the snarl, but I really haven't been held up by it so much lately. Still want it fixed, nonetheless.

  8. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I can't resist a transmog challenge!
    My contribution:


    Item comparison in case you like it: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...21:58158:81079
    And if you don't like it that's fine too

    People! That thread become transmog thread. You miss the point. Please stay "Add Alpha Female / Male Worgen Model Features as Options".
    Mötley Crüe, KISS, Guns N` Roses

  9. #2149
    Mechagnome Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    735
    I had one of those dreams again, where I saw the new and improved worgen female. I remember every detail. They were the blend of the current female, alpha female, and a bit of current male worgen, and it was such a perfect blend! Their eyes weren't glowing, which is I guess something to frown, but they were smaller, the ears were pointed, no eyelashes, and the hair varied between human-like hair(my mind apparently used some hairstyles off TERA and GW2 here) and mane... I kinda want to draw them out as well as I can, maybe I can do it justice.

    One of the best thing was that you could make your worgen snow white with snow white hair. It looked so nice ;u; I kinda wonder why we don't have white fur ingame. There are white worgen in the game, aren't there?(non playable)

  10. #2150
    Did Blizzard accsept those polls or did they even read those threads here???
    Mötley Crüe, KISS, Guns N` Roses

  11. #2151
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Shamans and hunters might be interested in this:

    Mask of Inner Fire. Gives you proper wolf ears and glowing eyes. A pity it doesn't cover the snarl as well, but I think it looks pretty good all the same.
    If I ever pick my hunter back up I'll be getting this. Sadly my Worgen is one of the few characters that I actually leave the helm model on for =(

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  12. #2152
    Brewmaster dryankem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    London, ON, Canada
    Posts
    1,261
    Must admit worgen (male or female) aren't my favourite model but I love their racial bonuses (the sprint and extra crit are great but I also love fast skinning which for some reason is my favourite gathering profession) so I have a pair of them at 85 and my female druid might end up becoming my main this expansion.

  13. #2153
    High Overlord Thorkir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dentarg (US)
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I had one of those dreams again, where I saw the new and improved worgen female. I remember every detail. They were the blend of the current female, alpha female, and a bit of current male worgen, and it was such a perfect blend! Their eyes weren't glowing, which is I guess something to frown, but they were smaller, the ears were pointed, no eyelashes, and the hair varied between human-like hair(my mind apparently used some hairstyles off TERA and GW2 here) and mane... I kinda want to draw them out as well as I can, maybe I can do it justice.

    One of the best thing was that you could make your worgen snow white with snow white hair. It looked so nice ;u; I kinda wonder why we don't have white fur ingame. There are white worgen in the game, aren't there?(non playable)
    I've wondered that for some time.

    And I seem to recall a bit of outrage some time back about Blizzard commenting on making white male worgen available while completely sidestepping questions about the females.

  14. #2154
    Mechagnome Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    I've wondered that for some time.

    And I seem to recall a bit of outrage some time back about Blizzard commenting on making white male worgen available while completely sidestepping questions about the females.
    Yeah, I saw that too. Which just reminds me, they sidestep every time the worgen female is asked about, while they talk about male worgen just fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

    Though, I've been informed something about the model update over all. Ghostcrawler has said that they will give the option to choose in between the new and old models on twitter.

    Greg Street
    ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @Evilyig We might. That would be a good way to reduce the "looks great but not my guy" factor.
    Conversation can be found here

    So maybe this might be a good time to ask for alpha models implemented back into the game, so we could choose between them? I mean.. if they can allow old model and new model, why not?

    It sounds fair..

  15. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Yeah, I saw that too. Which just reminds me, they sidestep every time the worgen female is asked about, while they talk about male worgen just fine. I'm not sure what's going on.

    Though, I've been informed something about the model update over all. Ghostcrawler has said that they will give the option to choose in between the new and old models on twitter.



    Conversation can be found here

    So maybe this might be a good time to ask for alpha models implemented back into the game, so we could choose between them? I mean.. if they can allow old model and new model, why not?

    It sounds fair..
    Totally 100% agree. If they are planning to make the alpha models available again; this would be the very best time to do so.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  16. #2156
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Totally 100% agree. If they are planning to make the alpha models available again; this would be the very best time to do so.
    Everquest did something unique (partially as it was the first real MMO) by giving out new higher graphic models and letting the individual users actually pick what was displayed to them.

    I liked some and didn't like others so it was nice to pick and choose which I saw. If a game built 13 years ago can do stuff like that I'm sure WoW could pull some tricks out of their sleeves with models, the question is do they want too or care?

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  17. #2157
    The Lightbringer snuzzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    3,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Totally 100% agree. If they are planning to make the alpha models available again; this would be the very best time to do so.
    Absolutely! It wouldn't be conceived as very "fair" for every race but worge, goblins, and pandas to have two model options. Well, pandas I can sort of get, because they're so new they're stunning (if lacking in options) and they never released the pandaren model they were working on for TBC. But can you imagine, getting to play as one of the old "perpetually grinning" Classic goblins? Or the unreleased TBC pandaren model?

    Oh Blizzard, Blizzard, please!
    ★ Wibbly wobbly druidy wooidy ★

    Thank you Aryiana for the lovely sig!

  18. #2158
    Mechagnome Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Everquest did something unique (partially as it was the first real MMO) by giving out new higher graphic models and letting the individual users actually pick what was displayed to them.

    I liked some and didn't like others so it was nice to pick and choose which I saw. If a game built 13 years ago can do stuff like that I'm sure WoW could pull some tricks out of their sleeves with models, the question is do they want too or care?
    I think that's what they'll be doing with the model upgrades. Allowing the player to pick between the new skin, or the old skin. So they want people to have the decision to use the upgraded models, or the old models if they wanted to.
    I hope they do the same with the worgen, and not just females too. I mean.. they don't even look half as polished as goblins - albeit the fact that goblins have their own flaws as well, model-wise, just not as obviously staring at your face as the worgen.

    I'm kinda excited to see what they've done with the old races. Here's to hoping they won't have one-face syndrome.
    -I also wish that they would give draenei female a longer tail. seriously. -

  19. #2159
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I'm kinda excited to see what they've done with the old races. Here's to hoping they won't have one-face syndrome.
    -I also wish that they would give draenei female a longer tail. seriously. -
    Like you don't have the incentive to chase the shorter tail as it is? =P

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  20. #2160
    people are still complaining about these models
    Mymm <Encore> - Retired
    Mal'Ganis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •