View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Deleted
    Since this thread is dying I'll just give it a little old Necro...

I've read over this whole thread, yes, every single page! And I agree, I want the alpha options back too.

When I first got into WoW it was just before MoP was annouced, I looked through all the races to decide which I wanted and I decided Worgen, why? Because every. Single. Picture. I found was of the ALPHA Worgen, I NEVER saw the current Worgen design until I actually got the game and logged in for the first time. Is Blizzard hiding them? Even on the WoWwiki page back then it only had concept art images of female Worgen, never the ingame model, needless to say I was disapointed.

That said, OP, I have a few bones to pick with you about this thread.

Stick to ONE thing. You're asking for female alpha options to be added, that's good. Stick with it. Don't start going off about having a "fluff setting" or complaining about the Dance and calling it "sluty" because FYI that sort of language isn't going to help. Lady Gaga is awesome and the dance in game in awesome, not "sluty" at all. It's probably the most tame female character dance available and is one of the reasons I've stuck with my little Worgen Priest even though looking at her face makes me cringe...

You wanna complain about dances? How about male Nelves and MJ? Yeah...

Also, don't get all angry when people say they like the current Worgen, again it doesn't help your image. Now, when people call the thread useless or say to drop the issue, then you can get upset but yes that is upsetting. But don't jump on people for liking something you don't.

One last thing...love for male Worgen too! Compared to Goblins it's just pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrii View Post
    When I first got into WoW it was just before MoP was annouced, I looked through all the races to decide which I wanted and I decided Worgen, why? Because every. Single. Picture. I found was of the ALPHA Worgen, I NEVER saw the current Worgen design until I actually got the game and logged in for the first time. Is Blizzard hiding them? Even on the WoWwiki page back then it only had concept art images of female Worgen, never the ingame model, needless to say I was disappointed.
    While they haven't outright admitted it, their indirect acknowledgement of the mess they made of the worgen females kinda makes one thing they're embarrassed by them.

Thus why we never see them anywhere.

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrii View Post
    Since this thread is dying I'll just give it a little old Necro...

I've read over this whole thread, yes, every single page! And I agree, I want the alpha options back too.

When I first got into WoW it was just before MoP was annouced, I looked through all the races to decide which I wanted and I decided Worgen, why? Because every. Single. Picture. I found was of the ALPHA Worgen, I NEVER saw the current Worgen design until I actually got the game and logged in for the first time. Is Blizzard hiding them? Even on the WoWwiki page back then it only had concept art images of female Worgen, never the ingame model, needless to say I was disapointed.

That said, OP, I have a few bones to pick with you about this thread.

Stick to ONE thing. You're asking for female alpha options to be added, that's good. Stick with it. Don't start going off about having a "fluff setting" or complaining about the Dance and calling it "sluty" because FYI that sort of language isn't going to help. Lady Gaga is awesome and the dance in game in awesome, not "sluty" at all. It's probably the most tame female character dance available and is one of the reasons I've stuck with my little Worgen Priest even though looking at her face makes me cringe...

You wanna complain about dances? How about male Nelves and MJ? Yeah...

Also, don't get all angry when people say they like the current Worgen, again it doesn't help your image. Now, when people call the thread useless or say to drop the issue, then you can get upset but yes that is upsetting. But don't jump on people for liking something you don't.

One last thing...love for male Worgen too! Compared to Goblins it's just pathetic.
    For a first post, do you really think you feel the need to bash my thread? Firstly, I once bashed someone based on their opinion and I sincerely apologized, IN RED TEXT but you teal deer'd it . Secondly, customization options for Worgen females are CRAP, so I thought maybe we could have more customization, such as tufts, or something. Finally, yes, I kinda went overboard about the dance thing, but you have commited the act of hypocracy by telling me to not 'bash' other people for their opinions, while you sat there and nitpicked what you didn't like about my thread. You weren't any better.
    Last edited by Flufflemonster; 2013-07-31 at 02:12 AM.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    One can only hope but I highly doubt I ever see blizzard revisiting worgen models especially that they're still considered as "new" in terms of older models but one can only hope. Even hope there isn't with blizzard since when did they promise us a dance studio? Just saying...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I do prefer the older models. I like the idea of taking out most of "sexiness" and actually making them look like predatory wolves (the whole "slutty chihuahua" is why I didn't make one when they first came out). Blizz will never change them, though. You gotta think realistically.

Post was very well put together. GJ.
    Thank you, I tried to be descriptive, and we can hope for changes.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    For a first post, do you really think you feel the need to bash my thread? Firstly, I once bashed someone based on their opinion and I sincerely apologized, IN RED TEXT but you teal deer'd it . Secondly, customization options for Worgen females are CRAP, so I thought maybe we could have more customization, such as tufts, or something. Finally, yes, I kinda went overboard about the dance thing, but you have commited the act of hypocracy by telling me to not 'bash' other people for their opinions, while you sat there and nitpicked what you didn't like about my thread. You weren't any better.
    Nice necro just to rant with someone who disagrees with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Nice necro just to rant with someone who disagrees with you.
    I was not the person who necro'd the topic; please stop being such a smart-aleck. We had to deal with your lip already; if you have nothing nice to say, please leave! And it was not just a disagreement; they were unjust accusations that I had to address.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    Thank you, I tried to be descriptive, and we can hope for changes.
    We're on the 9th page of the second thread on the US-General forums now, in case you aren't keeping track of it.

I'm still trying to keep it alive, but I always seem to bump it when there's nobody around to discuss things...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8756445604#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorkir View Post
    We're on the 9th page of the second thread on the US-General forums now, in case you aren't keeping track of it.

I'm still trying to keep it alive, but I always seem to bump it when there's nobody around to discuss things...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8756445604#1
    I am still in utter disbelief that after countless threads on the US and EU forums, with countless posts nitpicking every single anatomical flaw, DOWN TO THE PIXELS, about the femworgen, and some of those posts refer to this very thread, which also nitpicked the femworgen to the pixel... Blizz still is stubborn as ever to not admit that the model was at least rushed, even though we barely see pictures of them broadcasting the worgen females... and as far as we know, they have no intent to fix it!

At the very least, they could fix the clippings and bugs to at least make the beta LOOK better without dramatically changing the model! But anatomically lupine realism without secually dimorphised caricatures would be lovely.

Or throwing the alpha in and touching that up without messing it up would be even more marvelous!

Am I asking for too much? I think I'm just rambling right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Because my thread has mainly become inactive, I recommend you all go to Thorkir's shiny new thread, here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...del-would-you/

Everyone is still free to post here if you wish, but the thread above is simply more active, and I strongly suggest you all continue your support on that thread, with this thread used as s reference.
    Last edited by Flufflemonster; 2013-08-05 at 06:13 AM.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Thralls balls why is this still a thing?.. god wow players & there prioritys...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbars View Post
    Thralls balls why is this still a thing?

That's why.
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Hi guys

It's been a long time since I visited this thread ^^!
    I remember starting a thread on the official forums with high hopes of getting a blue response... not .

After my mental treatment I can finally talk about the female worgen again without having a stroke.

So, blizzcon is soon to be upon us.
    Is anyone working on these tshirts yet? Who will be presenting our Female worgen group to ask the developpers about them?

We need to strike now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    I'm also still waiting on the alpha worgen support t-shirt design :P.

Btw, Could everyone supporting this thread request a sticky on the 2 following topics:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3235551?page=6
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8448106?page=1
    Referring to this btw!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, the panels are filled with stupid questions enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    No, the panels are filled with stupid questions enough already.
    What is stupid to you might not be stupid to others.
    I dislike my little pony.

With a better model I might actually transmog my Priest. At this point there's kinda no reason. :\ She looks like crap either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    What is stupid to you might not be stupid to others.
    I dislike my little pony.

Well-said.

Also, to give my view on this:

I think that female worgen shouldn't get the alpha model. Now, don't pounce on me! I think they, along with the goblins (both genders) and the worgen males should actually be updated after the vanilla and TBC races. Why? Because they are becoming outdated, with a lot less bones (thus expression) and somewhat outdated textures. Aside from that, the models can stay somewhat the same, of course. But we need the added bones to the face at the very least. So a small overhaul will be needed for the Cataclysm races.

Minus worgen females. This could be the perfect time to give them a complete overhaul, and I think, and hope that this is the case. They could start from scratch or take the alpha model and update that one further. (using the alpha as a basic silhoutte but improving it)

In the end, the people who like the current live models could choose to keep that one by Blizzard adding the 'choose old model' option that they said they'd likely add to the vanilla and TBC models after the updates. (to keep complaints lower)

If they can't do that. Then I want them to go with the alpha model as an option.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the skin texture is better than the alpha texture but the model is messed up. that's the main reason i stopped leveling my worgen druid, there are some serious clipping issues with worgen models in general.

i don't even know what made them dump the alpha worgen and replace them with ...this.

No thank you. we already have male draenei if you want to play an ugly character.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    No thank you. we already have male draenei if you want to play an ugly character.

Yes. So why stick with the live model?

Also.. it obviously states "AS OPTIONS". In other words: that you should be able to choose between the current model and alpha model.

Deleted
    Oh lord not this topic again, if you don't like the look of a race, DONT ROLL IT.