Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Diablo III pre sale far too expensive

Why this expensive price tag for a good franchise
    I wanted to try out diablo as a complete new player bud now i see the price tag of this game 60 euro what is far to expensive to even consider buying this.
    This price tag is insane.Its around the price of collector edition game realy asking 60 euro out of the go with no aditional feature's is just to expensive.
    I was expecting it to be around 40-50 euro.
    Who else thinks this is insane priced.I will not buy diablo untill i see a normal price range.
    Im realy looking at that price tag.
    (No wonder people go pirate game's)
    Last edited by mmoce70365b9b6; 2012-03-18 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wassabi View Post
    Why this expansive price tag for a good franchise
    I wanted to try out diablo as a complete new player bud now i see the price tag of this game 60 euro what is far to expansive to even consider buying this.
    This price tag is insane.Its around the price of collector edition game realy asking 60 euro out of the go with no aditional feature's is just to expansive.
    I was expecting it to be around 40-50 euro.
    Who else thinks this is insane priced.I will not buy diablo untill i see a normal price range.
    Im realy looking at that price tag.
    Yeah they're trying to expand to a new audience through their pricing.

You should play wow. Then you could have done the annual pass, which costs no more than a normal monthly subscription, and you would have gotten Diablo 3 for FREE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you're looking for 'expensive', not expansive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Or just buy it at a local shop, will be cheaper then 60 euro. will be 45 euro in my local area.
    Last edited by duivel; 2012-03-18 at 10:34 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my day, you could get 2 games for a Bob.

Deleted
    I am also dissapointed about the price. It is too much for me and my friends. We must remember that there will be some expansions which will feed their pocket anyway. The game is supposed to be single player and yet it costs more then any mmo one, just sad :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're looking for 'expensive', not expansive.
    I'm pretty sure you and everyone else understood what he meant from context.

Smile

I think it won't be cheaper for quite a long time. Besides - trust me there's not many games that you'll be playing for as long as you will D3 so you'll get a lot of playtime for your 60 bucks. Look at it this way - would you rather get a game that you'll play for 20 hours and pay 40 bucks, or a game that you'll be playing for hundreds of hours for 60 bucks?
    Last edited by bobrock1982; 2012-03-18 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think a product is not worth the money you are asked to pay for it, do not buy it. If you go ahead and do buy it, it means you do think it's worth the money. It's just that simple, really. And yes, I do think D3 is too expensive, which is why I won't be buying it on release day. I'll wait for the inevitable price drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Back in my day, you could get 2 games for a Bob.
    Yeah, It's a shame we cannot sell people anymore. My first house costed just 2 Toms

10+ Year Old Account
    you won't be able to pirate this game... there is no single player mode, it requires active battle.net connection and login... so, pay or don't play.

Deleted
    this game is worth more than 60 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
    Yeah, It's a shame we cannot sell people anymore. My first house costed just 2 Toms
    oh that's a cheap house, my car costed 1 George.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

I'm ordering it from Amazon.co.uk, 33 pounds, shipping included. Translates to about 37 euros. If you are lucky as me, your country has free delivery for orders above 25 pounds.

Deleted
    I think it's a bit expensive to ''just try'', I'd like to know what the gameplay feels like and for that I need to try it out. If I don't get lucky and get a beta key I'll have to wait untill several months after release for a sort of demo.. but if I want to play it I'm going to have to take the gamble. So 60 bucks + available demo from the start is fine to me, since there is no demo at first I think 30-40 would be more realistic.

I am guessing there are about 6 million people who disagree with you. If they knocked $10 off the price, they wouldn´t get any more buyers but would lose $60M dollars. There are people who still play D2 regularly.. Same with most other Blizzard games. This isn´t funcom where you pay $60 to play a game that you want to burn in the first month.

Sadly, the OP edited his original post... this is what is left after revisions???

Order from amazon or something, it would be 60USD.

ive been waiting for this game since they announced it back in 2008 or somthin.
    its pretty good deal you will be able to play it as soon it is out.
    i would pay up to 100 bucks for the game
    heck new ps3 games cost 70 bucks and they only last a month or so

15+ Year Old Account
    60 euro's a lot for a new game? Sure most games are about 40ish when they come out, but most of the 'good' or 'big' games coming out are 60 ish.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?