[REQUEST] Fading Light Simulator

I've been running into some problems when I get the 3rd set of fading light on H ultra. My heroic will is sometimes still on CD for Hour of Twlight. Is there a fading light simulator online for raiders to practice their timings? I've tried looking for one but had no luck.

hit it sooner on fading light so that you have more time for it to refresh.

If that happens consistently, try to time your previous heroic will earlier so it comes off cd earlier. Might lose a bit of dps time but it's better than dying.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I've been told to hit it sooner by my GM but my DPS drops significantly. Is there a general guideline as to when you need to press heroic will for fading light before the next hour of twilight?

Quote Originally Posted by Shilohx View Post
    I've been told to hit it sooner by my GM but my DPS drops significantly. Is there a general guideline as to when you need to press heroic will for fading light before the next hour of twilight?
    On last one you have to hit it at 4, that 3 seconds of dps is nothing compared to you being dead for the rest of the fight doing no dps and your raid having one less person to share the aoe damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find hitting it around 3 seconds works quite well.

Pretty sure your Heroic Will will never be off cooldown the entire duration of Hour of Twilight. Hit it sooner, or hit it faster during HoT and get it in the last 0.5 seconds.
    Like there wasn't seventy fucking thousand fish scales I was scanning already. ~ Slanderize