Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow the brewmaster stuff looks amazing

Any idea what kind of armor they wear? Leather, mail, plate... Need dem BoA's.

I'm calling it now. Monks are gonna be stupid OP when 5.0 hits (Ya ya I know, it's not even beta...)

O_O i saw touch of death and before i noticed non-player targets i was like "God damn, monks gonna be stacking health and oneshotting people"
    lulz. looking sweet!

[QUOTE=Tekloth;15992908]Please, don't do those "first yay!" posts..

+1

Yeah i hate people who do that as well. Can't wait to try the brewmaster. Disappointed with female panda though - doesn't even look like a panda. Give the pandaren to allie; all their females are ugly anyway.

Looks really fun, the only issue is all the ability names. I hate all this shit about ale and brews and "spinning crane kick". I want serious names.

Some really fascinating mechanics here for tanks. Looks like the class will have a decent alternative to block in stagger, and a lot of potential cooldowns. I wonder how baseline damage reduction is going to look - leather armor doesn't provide much protection, and it seems like monks work with a straight 20% reduction rather than a large armor increase.

Lots of stuff to math out, but digging it so far.

healer that does damage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain2311 View Post
    Any idea what kind of armor they wear? Leather, mail, plate... Need dem BoA's.
    Leather, I believe.

Edit: yes, leather. From http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...s-of-pandaria/ :

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Much like druids, monks will benefit from leather armor with agility or intellect, depending on their build

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    The monk actually brings up an interesting dynamic in terms of class balance...
    The debate has gone on for years as to whether 'pure' DPS classes should be better at their job than 'hybrid' classes that can easily switch roles, or if 'hybrid' classes should be equal simply because they didn't have a choice on how many specs fulfilled what roles.
    Now the question will be whether the monk should be a worse healer due to its ability to deal damage each cast, or whether it should be equal to everyone else because they can't turn off the damage.
    Fascinating, as long as their heals don't end up being twice as powerful as everyone else...
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Looks great.

Looks amazing. Cant wait for Beta

So i read most of the post...and i dont think I saw it touched upon at all.....

Do monks have an autoattack. I know they had mentioned they might not previously. Any answers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Simply bitchin'.

Can't wait to try monks out.

Deleted
    Wow, I know it's subject to change, (and I really hope it is) but..

So many stuns and damage reductions stuff. This is gonna be horrible in pvp if it stays like this ...

Did they not learn anything from Ret's original mastery? On proc mastery does not work very well...

Can't wait to tank on the monk!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappinfaces View Post
    So i read most of the post...and i dont think I saw it touched upon at all.....

Do monks have an autoattack. I know they had mentioned they might not previously. Any answers?
    I've been looking for this across multiple sites and it looks like no one asked/they didn't say. Last time I heard no auto attack was still what they were going with but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, those are some awesome skills and talents. I'm rolling a monk on day one.