[Enh] Gearing option question

My current armory link is us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Grennan/simple
    I also possess raid finder version of the t13 helm
    So, yesterday I won Heroic Sporebeard Gauntlet. If I equip them, I lose my 4-piece T13 bonus. That means I have 3 different gear option:
    - Keep the same items I currently use
    - Switch my helm for the RF T13 (to keep the 4-piece bonus) and switch my gauntlet for the Heroic Sporebeard Gauntlet
    - Only switch my Gauntlet, losing the 4-piece bonus
    Which gear option is more benifical for me?

Quote Originally Posted by polo150 View Post
    My current armory link is us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Grennan/simple
    I also possess raid finder version of the t13 helm
    So, yesterday I won Heroic Sporebeard Gauntlet. If I equip them, I lose my 4-piece T13 bonus. That means I have 3 different gear option:
    - Keep the same items I currently use
    - Switch my helm for the RF T13 (to keep the 4-piece bonus) and switch my gauntlet for the Heroic Sporebeard Gauntlet
    - Only switch my Gauntlet, losing the 4-piece bonus
    Which gear option is more benifical for me?
    I, personally, would keep the same you have until you get at least the normal helm.
    Changing out heads would be exchanging great secondary stats and agility for much worse secondary stats, same goes for gloves, except alternatively you gain agility through the gloves.
    Your Ilvl will remain the same, you'll gain a nominal amount of agility through the sockets but you'll massively lose out on useful secondary stats in the process.
    You could alternatively sim it, but my instincts would say wait for a normal/heroic head if you're dead set on using sporebeard.