1. #1

    Prepurchase options

    hi

    sry for my bad english^^

    can i somewhere see what options will be available?

    i mean will it be only creditcard?

    or can I buy it with paypal or ELV?

    hope someone know cause i dont have a creditcard

    thanks for your help

  2. #2
    I don't think they've answer any of those questions yet, and I don't know what an ELV is.

    There will be digital retailers and physical retailers that will be offering the prepurchase deal but we don't know who those retailers are yet either.

  3. #3
    Don't think this has been said yet.
    At least, it's not in the faqs
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer Kouki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    hi

    sry for my bad english^^

    can i somewhere see what options will be available?

    i mean will it be only creditcard?

    or can I buy it with paypal or ELV?

    hope someone know cause i dont have a creditcard

    thanks for your help
    You may only pre purchase Digital Versions on the guildwars2 site, the physical copy must be bought at a retail store.
    So ebgames Gamestop etc. So you can get it there on credit in cash w/e you want.
    -Scrapbot stole my sig-

  5. #5
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    You may only pre purchase Digital Versions on the guildwars2 site, the physical copy must be bought at a retail store.
    So ebgames Gamestop etc. So you can get it there on credit in cash w/e you want.
    Actually not true. There is a swedish site I know of that offers the digital pre-purchase. For those interested it's CDON.com

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Actually not true. There is a swedish site I know of that offers the digital pre-purchase. For those interested it's CDON.com
    You're right about him being wrong. https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/st...80854225936384

  7. #7
    I wonder... will US/EU box matter?
    Will my US friends be able to buy copies in US to play with me in EU (same home server - its important)?

  8. #8
    So the Standard Version and so can be bought on real shops ?
    Is that in every country ?
    I'm living in Germany.
    &I would be interessted in how I could buy it.
    Because I do not own a CreditCard.
    But I would like to buy it....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxjessy View Post
    So the Standard Version and so can be bought on real shops ?
    Is that in every country ?
    I'm living in Germany.
    &I would be interessted in how I could buy it.
    Because I do not own a CreditCard.
    But I would like to buy it....
    It'll be sold on stores so you can buy a physical copy like any other game, but only certain retailers will be participating with the pre-purchase deal.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It'll be sold on stores so you can buy a physical copy like any other game, but only certain retailers will be participating with the pre-purchase deal.
    I see, thanks for the imformation, I will look around.

  11. #11
    ye grandpab but i dont wanna buy physical

    question was for digital prepurchase and is there more than creditcard only

    and ELV i dont know name for it in english but its like i say "Yes Anet u can" and Anet get the money direct from my bank account

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •