Garrosh is breathing heavily and struggling to his feet after going through heavy Sha/Old God withdrawal. He mumbles to himself about how he failed his father and how he is weak. Varian proclaims that Garrosh is now a prisoner of war, and that he should give himself up willingly for all that he has done; his death will be quick. Garrosh, in defiance, struggles to his feet, proclaiming how a true warrior will never give himself up, and charges toward Varian. Varian nods to the shadows behind Garrosh, Garrosh suddenly stops and looks down, to see an arrow through his chest, before slumping over dead. Blah blah blah, Vol'Jin/Varian rp, tadaa.
-Zaela + Protodrake(s)
-Warlock/Dark Shaman Council
Gallywix will be a Ra-den and Algalon. He's just the master of puppets.
Seriously though - I expect something similar to the final fight scene in Pirates of the Carribean. You know, when Jack shoots Barbosa? And Will drops the coin covered in blood?
Except Vol'jin is Jack, Garrosh is Barbosa and Varian is Will.
Last edited by willtron; 2013-05-23 at 01:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
If Gallywix was a boss (which I don't think should happen) - you should have an option for all players to individually pay him 1,000 gold for him to give up, give you his loot and open the doors to the next boss. :P
Sha touched thrall = a must
I did this about 2 years ago for Dragon Soul, now it's time to do it again for Siege of Orgrimmar.
Assuming 12 bosses because Blizz said SoO would be about the same size as ToT.
A. LFR Segment 1 - Siege of Orgrimmar
Starts at Razor Hill, advancing toward Orgrimmar. Ends after liberating the captive Darkspear in the Valley of Spirits.
1. Holgar Stormaxe. Fought after advancing to the Dranosh'ar blockade.
2. Overlord Runthak. Fought in Grommash Hold.
3. Belgrom Rockmaul. Fought in the Valley of Spirits. In charge of the internment of the resident trolls.
B. LFR Segment 2 - To the Flank
Starts just over the bridge into the Barrens. Moves along the river into Ashenvale, then through Azshara into the back gate.
4. Overseer Gorthak. Fought in the Warsong Lumber Camp.
5. Trade Prince Jastor Gallywix. Fought in the Mountainfoot Strip Mine. Escapes rather than be killed.
6. Ag'tor Bloodfist. Fought in the Back Entrance, where he leads the defenses.
C. LFR Segment 3 - The Dark Horde
Starts at the Valley of Honor, runs through Ragefire.
7. Belgrom Rockmaul. Fought in the Valley of Honor. The last normal soldier boss in the raid.
8. Dire Orc. Fought in the Cleft of Shadow
9. Dark Shaman Leader. Fought in Ragefire Chasm before entering Emberdeep Caverns.
D. LFR Segment 4 - The Sha of Pride
Starts at the main area in Ragefire, runs to the end.
10. Malkorok. Faced where Xorenth was in Secrets of Ragefire.
11. Garrosh Hellscream. Faced behind the sealed door in the Secrets of Ragefire area (Emberdeep Caverns). Upon his death, he activates a Pandarian relic that unleashes the real final boss of MoP....
12. Sha of Pride. Faced outside in Azshara.
Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.
Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo
Most of 'em sound good in general, but I expect Aethas Sunreaver to be a boss, and I doubt we'll see Gallywix as a boss in light of the Dark Heart scenario - the goblins don't like how Garrosh's warriors are stiffing them their fee, so we might see Jastor switch sides when it all goes down.
Kinda doubt most of the bosses will be a buncha Orcs
Throne of Thunder is the seat of power for the Mogu yet only 3 bosses out of 13 were actual Mogu
We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"
I think Jaina Proudmoore will be a boss in SoO. Wouldn't that be a sweet twist?