Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    One thing is certain: my "Of the Alliance" title has been ready for a long time. Seems it's gonna have a decent purpose now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    Makes perfect sense to the people who read the information. I shall copy/pate for you.

"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."
    I think it's a misunderstanding. No way would they spoil the end of the expansion like that. IMO, they're obviously referring to the patch pre-mop.

No, it won't be a pre mop event. That's the end of Mop all right. The theme of the expansion is that it will be Garrosh's war and you can't have war without someone like him as a leader.

Leveling an alt through WoTLK content, and I was thinking how awesome it would be to have Saurfang as our leader. Can it happen?!
    "Mitt Romney is a lot like the band Nickelback. They sell a lot of records but I don’t know anybody that has one."

I posted this in another topic.
    Im just wondering who will join him. Think ive figured out the layout for the raid considdering the layout of org currently is mush like a raid. The enterance is in Azshara. You enter the back enterance down the long pass into the valley of Honor, first boss is located here, either at the arena or the barracks. The gate towards the drag is closed until the first boss is defeated. Once defeated the gate is opened and the drag is then opened up, the raid makes its way towards the valley of strength only to find the gate closed off and barricaded, forced to turn around and find another way. Your led towards the cleft of shadows and is home to the 2nd boss, however the pass leading out of the cleft on the left side has been destroyed. Defeating this boss opens the north drag gate, leading you into the Valley of Wisdom, the boss here is located where the inn is( always thought it would be a good place for a boss ), probably some Grimtotem boss, maybe Magtha. Next your sent down towards the hairdresser but find the pass is barricaded. The valley of Spirits is next, with maybe 2 bosses in this area, one for the troll area and one for the goblin area( note that each area doesnt have to have a boss from each race in these areas ). When those bosses are dead the final gate is opened up and the valley of strength awaits, possible with a boss outside Grommash hold, leading into the final fight with Garrosh inside his fortress.
    7 bosses total is my guess, anyways thats how i would make org into a raid.
    Garrosh may have some creatures from Northrend sent to Org to help out or maybe some legion demons/ Twilight Forces/ Old god forces/ Pandaria forces with him, or probably more Warsong Offensive forces.

So people doing "Of the Alliance" are doing us all a favor and killing him off before he can put in his plans to take over the world.

Its funny how they make orgrimmar a raid instead of giving us a NEW raid. Just like everything else in MoP, recycled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.
    That wouldn't make any sense, though. If Lor'themar is being blackmailed by Sylvanas, then he's obviously not particularly keen on the Horde to begin with. As much as I'd like to see Rommath replace him, I fear that if Lor'themar dies or steps down; Blizzard will pull another Sunwell and have Halduron replace him to be the redeemer of his people. As we've seen already, a disproportionate amount of focus has been put upon Halduron out of the three of the blood elven leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Random orc warrior.
    Random orc warlock.
    Bloodboil recolor.
    Random super "you never saw that one coming" weapon.
    Garrosh.
    spot on

even with all expectations, this is what will happen
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelheim View Post
    That wouldn't make any sense, though. If Lor'themar is being blackmailed by Sylvanas, then he's obviously not particularly keen on the Horde to begin with. As much as I'd like to see Rommath replace him, I fear that if Lor'themar dies or steps down; Blizzard will pull another Sunwell and have Halduron replace him to be the redeemer of his people. As we've seen already, a disproportionate amount of focus has been put upon Halduron out of the three of the blood elven leaders.
    True, but they're clearly not adverse to backtracking; Theron's character itself is just one giant frisbee of contradictions. I mean, with a little tweaking they could probably justify Theron breaking out from under Sylvanas's thumb... drastically. As in, backing Garrosh in an attempt to finish her for good, ending up helping the greater of two evils by the time MoP ends.

The road to hell being paved with good intentions, and all that. Stranger bedfellows have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I think it's a misunderstanding. No way would they spoil the end of the expansion like that. IMO, they're obviously referring to the patch pre-mop.
    Nope, it's all true, they mention a couple of times that Warcheif Garrosh Hellscream will make an appearance in the different zones. It will be the final raid, it's just like in Wotlk, we knew the final patch was ICC right from the get go. The pre-patch is also explained in the press tour news, and that's not the Siege.

The Searing Blade guys from inside RFC would most likely join Garrosh, the guy outside RFC giving quests (can't remember his name) would most likely be the boss of them seeing as he was a previous member of The Searing Blade and have been involved in a lot of quests.

Gallywix in some giant ass robot is also an opportunity, seeing as the war efforts and their conquerings probably give in a lot of money to him (but also cost a lot) he would probably side with Garrosh more than anyone.

Magatha, oh god how I hope we will kill this bitch. She is responsible for my leader's death, and ofcourse she would side in with Garrosh, and being as desperate as he would be for reinforcements he would ofcourse accept it. I hope we cut her in half.

Gamon would be too jokey, I wouldn't want that, maybe he could be in the resistance force or something, but definately not a boss himself, and especially not in an expansion-final raid. Then again, the whole Plague Wing of ICC was just a giant turd of a joke.

Also, I'm amazed they recycle ANOTHER location for an expansion-final raid, they seriously didn't learn anything from DS, and I hate how they treat it as if it were an successful raid when it clearly isn't due to the enormous hate it recieves.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-03-19 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    i am expecting that grimtotem leader who poisoned garrosh's blade to have been "hiding" inside oggrimmar and been poisoning the leader which caused him to act this way (along with the sha it brings).
    also we have him lsited as the final boss but i really hope he actualy DIES instead of just surrenders as surrender doesn't fit his character.
    also for those saying they will die for their warcheif -> they will probably stand asside for Thrall so it depends if thrall stays "neutral" and only becoems Warcheif again afterwards. as otherwise that boss becomes alliance only.

boss prediction from me ->
    we start in Azshara and take the goblin's gun from them -> goblin leader guy
    turn gun to blast open oggrimar gates in a great act of irony since it's been pointing at SW for so long.
    out of broken gate rides a orc warlock boss -> shadow counsil member?
    after geting inside oggrimar you detour to the taureen area and "descover grimtotem sabateours" who had been posioning garosh to make him act this way -> grimtotem leader who poisoned garosh's axe which kiled cairne as the boss here
    -> garosh.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    We'll have 8 waves of trash as we push through a gauntlet towards the stronghold in Org. Then we'll have 4 bosses inside the stronghold with no trash, or random talk to Thrall and dragons appear out of nowhere trash which is mindnumbingly boring. Finally the floor will cave in and Anub'arak will be like "lol meights", again with no trash. We'll kill him and be portalled to the EoE cause re-using zones is cool where Garrosh will be flying around on Malygos stroking his chin beard, he'll fly off and then we'll fight him at the Maelstrom.

No sorry, we'll fight his 4 toes then punch his chin in.

All in all, a mix of the three worst experiences of my life. Mount Hyjal, TotC and DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Magatha Grimtotem.

"I helped you win against impossible odds once, Garrosh. I'll do so again. All I ask in return..."
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    gamon. crits for 8 billion.
    Seriously, I fkn' LOL'd out in the middle of my class when I read that. :')

Quote Originally Posted by navai View Post
    We'll have 8 waves of trash as we push through a gauntlet towards the stronghold in Org. Then we'll have 4 bosses inside the stronghold with no trash, or random talk to Thrall and dragons appear out of nowhere trash which is mindnumbingly boring. Finally the floor will cave in and Anub'arak will be like "lol meights", again with no trash. We'll kill him and be portalled to the EoE cause re-using zones is cool where Garrosh will be flying around on Malygos stroking his chin beard, he'll fly off and then we'll fight him at the Maelstrom.

No sorry, we'll fight his 4 toes then punch his chin in.

All in all, a mix of the three worst experiences of my life. Mount Hyjal, TotC and DS.
    Don't forget that Anub'arak will carry Kael'thas on his back, and Kael'thas is holding Kel'thuzad's phylactery, then we will fight them all three in a council-like fight. Also, we will chase Garrosh riding Malygos to the maelstrom in a gunship, and in that gunship there will be ANOTHER gauntlet event where we will hear the words ''YOU DARE BOARD MY SHIP!?'' more than anything else. Some random orc will then fly on azure drakes and attack us. The biggest challenge in this fight is having your group members not jump off the gunship with their jetpacks. Then we kill the boss, fight Garrosh's limbs, kill him, and then the end cinematic will be ''Honor young heroes, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it''. Then we will hear about the next expansion, Wrath of the Mists of Cataclysmical Crusades... wait... where are we right now?
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-03-19 at 12:35 PM.

Hard to say who will join him, but there are two things that are certain:

1. a) Old Gods did it.

1. b) Sha did it, but during MoP we will learn that "Old Gods did it" explains the Sha, so it's all the same.

2. Thrall... I mean, Go'el, together with his son Kal-el, will save us. If I recall correctly Metzen said some time ago, that we "will have our warchief back" anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Hard to say who will join him, but there are two things that are certain:

2. Thrall... I mean, Go'el, together with his son Kal-el, will save us. If I recall correctly Metzen said some time ago, that we "will have our warchief back" anyway.
    I see what you did there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.
    YES. Best idea I've seen all morning.

Alternatively, a lot of people really WANTED to kill off Rommath when he was initially supposed to turn Twilight traitor in Cata - it could be him that sides with Garrosh, and Lor'themar could elevate himself in the eyes of the Horde (both players and NPC's) by being one of the first to join the effort to take them down.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Definitely Magatha Grimtotem.

"I helped you win against impossible odds once, Garrosh. I'll do so again. All I ask in return..."
    Please. Please, if they do NOTHING else with famous NPC's in this raid... please, I want this. I want to finally shoot Magatha right in her backstabbing face.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.