Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just hope gamon will be a boss there, and Block alot of raids like the spine did in DS that would be epic.. ^^

And really hope vol'jin will end Garrosh himself..
    Last edited by mmoc3280e57a7b; 2012-03-20 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Zaela will probably bite it too, I agree. A shame.

P.S. Better now?
    All better now, hail Rommath!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    who said this was gonna be a raid?? it´s gonna be a world event don´t get ahed of yourself...
    Pft. In your dreams Mr. world PvPer. This will be instanced, hands down. There's no way you can make an event where Horde AND Alliance work together to accomplish a goal on a PvP server. It's literally impossible.

Gamon is an obvious choice, and a good one. Gallywix would be good. I also feel a Burning Legion theme coming on, I have been saying that since the storyline first came out for MoP.

I also want Sylvanas. Please give me Sylvanas. I don't care if it's heroic mode only, please for the love of all things holy in this world let me permanently end that undead sack of dog vomit.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, one Gunship fight for sure, it's in Orgrimmar, where it would actually make sense. Plus the last two final tiers we've had have both had Gunship battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by GHP View Post
    I think it's just going to be like the Battle for Undercity mixed with the Echo Islands and Gnomeregan events, Also who ever says this Is horde favorism I'm pretty sure getting our city attacked and damaged is hardly favorism in my books but that's just my opinion
    I want my park back, just sayin.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I guess Saurfang will appear in at least 5 different encounters.
    By the end of the last encounter he just cleaves the entire raid dead, laughs and then runs off because, you know, he's tough like that.
    What you loot after that is just a consolation gift from Saurfang because he thinks the players are pitiful.

And just after that, when you thought it couldn't get any worse, fucking Gamon shows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Hopefully this Garrosh raid will be a perfect lore excuse to finally get rid of Thrall along way as well. As noble sacrifice or for some other reason, doesn't matter. Really expected him to be gone during Staghelm's assault or that he will sacrifice himself as a key to defeating Deathwing. Also for years being Warchief of the Horde and for being World Shaman, that orc didn't get enough money to learn how to use at least fast ground mount, and in Hour of Twilight it looks like he doesn't even have any mount in possession anymore at all, becoming just a burden.

Sorry, I just don't like orcs. Still Garrosh raid has no right to exist unless there will be some "Madness of Thrall" kind of encounter, where we will have an opportunity to finally free world from that sneaky orc once and forever. Aggra could be included as bonus encounter or heroic mode feature as well.
    Or better yet, make Aggra like Mister Bigglesworth, so everyone can kill her. I would be so happy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    not in any particular order
    gallywix
    grimtotem
    gamon
    sha
    garrosh (somehow sha influenced)
    2-4 other random bosses

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 03:49 PM ----------

i forgot cromush http://www.wowpedia.org/Cromush

Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Its funny how they make orgrimmar a raid instead of giving us a NEW raid. Just like everything else in MoP, recycled.
    How is MoP anymore recycled than Cataclysm. Most of Cataclysm's real content was giving us recycled but revamped old zones, two battlegrounds with old rehashed concepts of WSG/AB, FOUR rehashed dungeons, Ragnaros again, Nefarian again, Onyxia again, and the entirety of Dragon Soul.

I'll ask the question again, how do you consider MoP recycled, and why does that bother you when the majority of Cataclysm's content is recycled?

Ignorant people...

i actually pray that we end up teaming up with saurfang and eltrigg, and i also hop that gamon does not become a boss... DEATH TO PANZY HELLSCREAM!, but please lets not kill kind gamon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay here goes the list:

1- Mankrik
    2- Gamon
    3- three council boss type the mighty Kor'krons
    4- Neeru Fireblade
    5- Garrosh

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly waves of Kor'kron with gamon, a Sha if Garrosh is actually possessed, and some loyal garrosh generals.

Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Its funny how they make orgrimmar a raid instead of giving us a NEW raid. Just like everything else in MoP, recycled.
    off topic - oh dear god, it is sooo annoying constantly everyday reading these rehashed/recycled content BS complaints, seriously like 99% of you whiners dont even have a clue.

on topic - btw i agree with some others, this would be a perfect chance for gillywax to appear ad be killed off =)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Probably a bunch of no-name lieutenants and loyalists to Garrosh.

I hope the raid starts on Pandaria or some other port, we sail to Azshara, and raid Org via the back gate while fighting bosses along the way.
    That'd be cool. I hope they know we liked how varied and big the DS layout was in terms of where you went.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If DS is any indication, itll be 6 other bosses you've never heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    not in any particular order
    gallywix
    grimtotem
    gamon
    sha
    garrosh (somehow sha influenced)
    2-4 other random bosses

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 03:49 PM ----------

i forgot cromush http://www.wowpedia.org/Cromush
    My best guess is Neeru Fireblade is involved as well. I know some people have cited Garrosh's disdain for warlocks but I doubt members of the Shadow Council are completely forthcoming with their intentions. This would also be a nice precursor to a demon themed xpac in 6.0 so that's the Kool-aid I'm drinking for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    No particular order....

Garrosh
    High Warlord Cromush
    Zepplins
    Sha
    Gallywix

I can see Voljin delivering the final blow since he did say something along the lines of 'my arrow will pierce your heart' near the start Cataclysm I believe.

I think the old class trainers should be bosses. After all, we don't really need them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say a bonus boss or at least one of the bosses will either be an Old God or directly related to the Old Gods. We have to face at least one Old God or high up Old God servant in MoP somewhere along the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    who said this was gonna be a raid?? it´s gonna be a world event don´t get ahed of yourself...
    There's an interview with a blizzard employee who flat-out said it was to be the final raid of the expansion.

They even talked about how the gear you can get is going to be Orgrimmar-themed.