Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone else hope that Garrosh dies fighting us all because he believes he's doing what's best for the Horde?

He'd still die, and he'd still die being evil, because he's using evil methods to protect and serve the Horde, but it'd be a little more gray than that. He wouldn't be the good guy, obviously, and wouldn't be redeemed. I think it'd satisfy a lot of people, if not everyone.

"I die as I lived, serving tbe Horde! -ded-" or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon, Overlord Cromash are my guesses

Deleted
    Mhm... the bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar...?

That should be...
    Onyxia
    Nefarian
    Ragnaros
    and, maybe, Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by CompuPaladin View Post
    Anyone else hope that Garrosh dies fighting us all because he believes he's doing what's best for the Horde?

He'd still die, and he'd still die being evil, because he's using evil methods to protect and serve the Horde, but it'd be a little more gray than that. He wouldn't be the good guy, obviously, and wouldn't be redeemed. I think it'd satisfy a lot of people, if not everyone.

"I die as I lived, serving tbe Horde! -ded-" or something like that.
    You're not alone there. The whole "is corrupted by something supernatural and crazy now" trope has kinda been played into the ground. I'd really like to see something more along these lines.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boss 1-Bolvar
    Boss 2-Eredar Twinz
    Boss 3-Loken
    Boss 4-The fishing daily questgiver (forget his name)
    Boss 5-Vol'jin
    Boss 6-Anub'arak
    Boss 7-Alliance FC
    Boss 8-Thrall
    Final Bayws-Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.
    Except Garrosh would never side with a bloodelf because he believes they are weak creatures.

but hey...I guess anything can happen if you're corrupted by the Sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calucias View Post
    Except Garrosh would never side with a bloodelf because he believes they are weak creatures.

but hey...I guess anything can happen if you're corrupted by the Sha.
    He's not really interacted with them at all since his inception; for all we know he could be surprisingly tolerant. Or, more likely... indifferent.

Besides, we'll see how long he clings to racial prejudice when his own Horde turns against him, and he finds himself in dire need of allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tentacles, Demons, Felfire everywhere.

He's going to be corrupted by a demon, I mean the Legion's XPAC has to come soon right?
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Gamon
    Warlord Zaela of Dragonmaw
    Super Mutant Orc-a-Majig
    Super Demon-a-Majig
    Super Siege Machine-a-Majig
    Jastor Gallywix
    Garrosh

Would suggest that the horde leaders would be the bosses and Garrosh the big bad one.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Lots of waves of demon enfused grunts to meet "random orc" commander
    2. Random McWarlock
    3. Some Goblin with experiment XYZ
    4. Improved Orc troopers (like orc commander, but improved - you meet the prototype first and then the improved versions of that )
    5. Some sort of Dragon or Random McDemon team
    6. Gamon
    7. Shadow Council members
    8. Garrosh
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    There's a difference between corruption and empowerment though.

He needs to be empowered somehow, but that doesn't demand an external force corrupting him. I've put forth the theory that he's made a pact with one of the remaining Mogu Warlords, gaining access to their magic in exchange for granting said Mogu rulership of Pandaria down the road, which he then uses to empower himself.
    If Garrosh wasn't both corrupted and empowered, we wouldn't be fighting him. Kind of obvious they are one in the same in this situation.

Prolly just a bunch of no name fel orcs from outlands but enough cynicism

If i had a wish list it would be
    Gamon the raid destroyer who drops his epic linen cloth and 7 copper
    Overlord Runthak seems like to me to be a garrosh loyalist
    Belloc Brightblade who just seems evil and also stylish in his get up plus hes named after a baddie in indiana jones

People i would like to see help us in the raid
    Eitrigg, Saurfang, thrall, voljin, Baine bloodhoof

I'm calling it now. We will end up flying out to that island in azshara, and either dismantling or riding on the back of and destroying one of those super missle harpoon things.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Saurfang if anything would join the horde players in killing Garrosh. Saurfang hates Garrosh, that is made clear to us in Wotlk Borean Tundra. I'm pretty sure Saurfang even told Garrosh that he would kill him one day if he had to.
    He doesn´t hate Garrosh, but he knows there is a risc that Garrosh would go over the edge in his pursuit of conquest and if he ever turned the horde down a dark path like in the past he would be there to kill him.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

I wonder what the title reward will be and the meta mount

Conqueror of Orgirimmar for allies, Saviour of Orgrimmar for horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Gamon
    2. Dont know
    3. Dont know
    4. Garrosh

Vol'jin for our new Warchief!!

Vol'jin 2013(14)!!

Deleted
    First Boss will be "Shade of Basic Campfire" - Garroshs long-lost rival, banished by his new demon friends.
    Kill it with water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Saurfang if anything would join the horde players in killing Garrosh. Saurfang hates Garrosh, that is made clear to us in Wotlk Borean Tundra. I'm pretty sure Saurfang even told Garrosh that he would kill him one day if he had to.
    Saurfang doesn't hate Garrosh, he hates what he intended to do.
    But even at the end of that conversation I believe Garrosh shows he has learned a lesson.

He calms down and asks Saurfang how he manages to survive with those memories.
    To me that reads pretty much as "yeah, you might be right. damn, how can you live with that?"

If he didn't learn anything from Saurfang there, he would simply have said something blunt like "you're just an old fool!"

10+ Year Old Account
    at 10% the Other faction leaders turn up - thrall, vol'jin, baine, varian and jaina and upon realising shit has hit the fan they jump into the fray, for a manic 10% while Garrosh just goes bat shit crazy for a last minute dps race before garrosh starts killing everyone!

then everyone has a party and celebrates their phat lewt! =D
    I'm still hoping High Overlord Saurfang (Varok) joins the party for the finale with Garrosh.

Back in WOTLK, at Warsong Hold -
    "High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..."