Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

I once was a hater

But with all that info on MoP i must say: it would have been better to wait and hold my opinion back.

what they announced here reads really great.

sorry about that(though i still don't like pandas )!

no item squish.

Im done.

I wish other people would hold their opinions back. Blind hate is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    no item squish.

Im done.
    Like this guy - the item squish is NOT needed. It would be exactly the same as it is now, except all you see different is 100 instead of 1000, all the scale would be the same. Not to mention they said they might be putting it into old content like they are with scenarios.

no item squish.

Im done.
    You want the squish? why?

Deleted
    no item squish.

Im done.
    Thank god they don't do an item squish. I want to get freaking stronger, and solo a bunch of raids, not getting whimsy and hit for 100s.
    Counter-argument to that they'll scale down previous raids: Way to waste development time. We saw how well that worked in Cata. I rather have them spend stuff on getting new stuff out, not change old stuff so they can do your item squish.

People QQ about the smallest things...

This was an exciting read. Glad you changed your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I wish other people would hold their opinions back. Blind hate is stupid.
    Yea, its unbelievable how quickly people have their opinions ready.

Just reading through these forums gets me somewhat annoyed, it's all fine people don't like MoP and it's features and it's fine people are going to unsub.

but is it really needed to constantly come back to these forums bashing everything that is related to the game? Is it because the 'I don't like it, so nobody is allowed to like it' or what?

Can somebody please enlighten me?

I hate both hater and fan boys. why people never judge things rationally?*

when i read "But" i thought arrow to the knee!

but ye its good to hold opinions back till one actually tests it and plays it himself and not judge by videos or w/e
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

After reading the changes and what they are doing for mop I am more than happy. I cant wait to buy the game! Btw this expansion feels like the true sequal to vanilla wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 0502wz View Post
    I hate both hater and fan boys. why people never judge things rationally?*
    +1

So true.

Deleted
    1 million health tanks and over 100k dps. whole expansion doing the same healing as on Baleroc with maxed buff.

not ridiculous. serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    People QQ about the smallest things...

This was an exciting read. Glad you changed your mind.
    People QQ about EVERYTHING. Even the smallest.

Except AoE looting. Everyong fucking loves AoE looting and would go as far as making it their sole reasong to resub...

*sigh*
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

no item squish.

Im done.
    So you wanted something that didn't really effect gameplay in the slightest, just the numbers that pop up?

I'm pretty excited for the changes and the new modes and mini-games put in. It's little things that make the game worth logging in for more than raids or dailies to just mess around. Not to mention all the minor tweaks that make the game more enjoyable to play.

Can't wait for the beta to get started so we can see how it all translates into gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormeia View Post

Just reading through these forums gets me somewhat annoyed, it's all fine people don't like MoP and it's features and it's fine people are going to unsub.

but is it really needed to constantly come back to these forums bashing everything that is related to the game? Is it because the 'I don't like it, so nobody is allowed to like it' or what?

Lets do the classic one, Blame it on the Internet!
    People are quick to make their opinion cos its damn quick to just write done and click "post"
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

no item squish.

Im done.
    Sounds like you play a game you don't like. Why is it people insist on playing a game they don't like..

@OP I can only suggest to give it a try for a month or two, if you still don't like the game after that time, stop playing.
    PS: You don't have to play a panda, only with them if you wish to do so.

no item squish.

Im done.
    Thanks Blizzard, soloing content is a part of the game, item squish would destroy the soloing progression.

Deleted
    I was rather optimistic about MoP but now.....Omg hurry up plx! Anyway, let's hope this stuff actually happens on release. Dancing studio anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavian View Post
    So you wanted something that didn't really effect gameplay in the slightest, just the numbers that pop up?

I'm pretty excited for the changes and the new modes and mini-games put in. It's little things that make the game worth logging in for more than raids or dailies to just mess around. Not to mention all the minor tweaks that make the game more enjoyable to play.

Can't wait for the beta to get started so we can see how it all translates into gameplay.
    What do you mean? Numbers effect gameplay more than the pet battles ever will, but people are hailing those as amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormeia View Post

It's pretty much gamer culture, going all the way back to Genesis vs SNES and probably even before. Vocal hate for things and if someone disagrees on a subjective idea, they're wrong and stupid.

For some reason it hasn't gotten past the adolescent phase where it's ok for different people to enjoy different things.